big bud gone bad?????

• Thread starter ogtealover420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ogtealover420

ogtealover420

I have some big bud powder from advanced nutrients and it clumped up pretty good:mad0233:(1 year old) so I ground it back up. And I am curious if it is ok to use. Any one who post please explain why it is or why it is not ok to use it.

R

Radio_Dread

that has happened to mine as i get down to the last bit, it tends to clump up alil. mine is not a year old tho, but i still finished it all up that had clumped up. i think it was just from being in that little shitty bag they give you to keep it in and it does not keep moisture out very well. but i guess that would be your call.

Globel

Globel

I got some 3+ year old big bud. Still use it. They had a give away a few years back, write to them telling them your experience and you got a kilo tub of big bud powder. I had 3 houses to have it sent too. Haven't bought big bud in 3 years. I take the bag and smash it on the ground till it breaks up. Some times I turkey bag it and step on it. It will last for a very long time I was told over the phone by support. Just make sure to keep it very dry.

ogtealover420

ogtealover420

Globel, You have a killer idea! I will contact them and tell them about my issue. Who knows maybe I will get something for my troubles.

thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

i like there nutes except the price...but AN will tell you anything to make you happy. i have never had big bud powder clump up on me though...i store mine outside of the growroom though in ac with low humidity! i just put it in one of kitchen cabinets with bud blood and other nute powders!

Top Bottom