Big Bud & Overdrive Users Please Share ...

• Thread starter UC Quest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UC Quest

UC Quest

Would you please share how many ml of each per gallon do you use in your Undercurrent systems in each respective week you use these two products.

Thanks so much :)

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I think I use to use them at half strength which is 4 ml per gal, Started BB on week 2 and I think OD at week 5 maybe 6

COCOAKUSHXBLUE

COCOAKUSHXBLUE

i usually fill system with 2ml during first week off bb and first week of overdrive.i set my top feed to half strength 4ml so during that first week it gradually increases strength.....have also been adding rock resionater at 1ml and man my nugs get frosttyy!!

thump easy

thump easy

dude i dont say this to be a dick but use big bud and dont the diffrence is the same no lie..

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I keep my boosters no higher than 30% of total ec. Strain depending on what % I rock. Usually I'm right between 25&30%. The dosage BG gave you will be just about that I bet. On a 9 weeker I start OD week 6 and on a 8 weeker I start at week 5.

DR.GT

DR.GT

All4 how do u use cc bud booster? 30% or by the chart? 30% of total EC?

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Yes 30% of total ec. I ran close to the chart but I alter according to my girls tastes. I do keep CS % of booster in the total ec the same. So if charts say 1.5ec and I was at 1.3 I just keep the % of booster vs a&b the same only to equal the ec my girls like. Whether that is more or less nutes that depends on them..

Last edited:
Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

to be quite honest...when i did use them, i found big bud to be nothing special, infact i think it should have been mixed directly with the bloom base nute, i see no reason its separate other than to have another product to sell...

overdrive on the other hand did make a big difference...almost like when the flowers were done, they had another growth splurt, fattened up big, and foxtailed like crazy..

but when it comes to weight....i have seen no difference from using these, or a cheap COMPLETE fert thats all in one(usually a powder) and then as a bloom booster i use some 0-52-31 or something like that...i keep it simple...and cost effective

Top Bottom