Big Bud versus Big Up--What's the difference?

• Thread starter Seamaiden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
'Twas indeed. But I forgot to label the bags with anything more than dosing rates. You know NC?

P

PuFFnNugg

Has anyone figured out how much Sulfur is in Big Bud? I guess it's can't be more than 5% so really not that big of a deal. You're right on about making your own tho Dusty. I don't have much experience with amino's tho. Do use use dry or solution? Would you please post some info on your application rates? Have you tried making your own Kelp Products? I found someone selling a Kelp, amino, humic powder combo I was thinking about using in conjuction with molasses to make a nice tea.
http://stores.ebay.com/The-Organic-Store

Its 70% aminos, 10% Kelp, 10% humic, 10% fulvic... I think I will adjust till humic is at .5% total solution. Then apply 5-10ml/gal. Any thoughts on this? DIY amino + humic acid info much appreciated.

budboy299

budboy299

on liquid Big Bud...using hydro buddy and calculating with monopotassium phosphate and potassium sulphate,

Sulfur is .79%

oddly enough, while powder big bud lists amino's,
liquid big bud mentions nothing. Almost like it is not only different strengths but totally different formula's.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
EXACTLY! That's what I've been saying about these products that use the same name but are different formulations. WTF is up with that? If it's different, make it easier for the end user to distinguish.

I've got the aminos sourced, different outfit from what dusty suggested. Now I need the other stuff and mad math skillz.

P

PuFFnNugg

I'm good at Math give me the equations, Lol. I wanna mix my own supplements but don't know shit about amino's mix rates, F buyin L. Karma at $70/gal! I'll post or PM results. If you don't wanna post your rates I understand, but PM me with rates or direct to some info about this if you can....Pretty Please.

I would like to make my own Big Bud too, but the only way to get those numbers that I know is to use Super K. Which I don't think I can get without importing and don't know a lot about. I would bet $$$ that is what they are using tho.
It's probably not listed because of state or federal laws. That is part of the reason the labels change, but usually the ingredients don't. I'm not saying AN won't just up and change npk values without notification or that they shouldn't F'n list the F'n Sulphur, but it is a common practice by domestic and foriegn companys to have ingredients not listed because of laws (Pure Blend Pro has fulvic acid but not listed for example).

THIS IS THE REASON I WANTED TO POST, PLEASE ANSWER IF YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE OR GOOD INSIGHT...THANK YOU

I've heard ppl say Kool Bloom Powder has stressing agent. I believe the high P-K values are the stress agents, and this is basically a myth. I will need to put a lot of Big Bud into my mix early to get desired rates even will use in Veg. When I started growing if someone told me to do this I would've thought they were crazy, but the numbers add up.
Wanna make sure I'm right about the stress deal. I don't need 2 wk old flower covered in sap. I know there are aminos but this should just help absorption, right? Please someone tell me before I put 1gr Big Bud n .3 gram Kool B a gallon first week flower.

Top Bottom