• Tagged users None
Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Which do you prefer and why?

sedate

sedate

Lately I've really been digging BudPlus - 0-2-5 with amino acids, vitamins B1 & B2, and Vitamin C.

budfriend

budfriend

I only used the hammerhead and really saw a difference in starting to hit them with pk in week 2. I always used moab 1st week to help start flowering but never used pk agiain untill week 6. Thanks GTD. What i have also been doing is playing around with gravity. Using really small doses. Starting week 4. 6-8ml in a 60 gallon of water that is getting topped at least another 30 gallon in the week. But i learned you want to cut it at least 2 weeks before the chop because it makes the buds throw skinny new buds off the buds and they need time to fill in and harden. This is for perilite with a little coco dripping alot taking them a little past 9 weeks.

I have also noticed over the years if i spray them with dutchmaster liquid light(used to be max fx) and penetrator i get bud sites faster and i think they finish about a week faster. Thats if i hit them with MOAB week one say 30ml in 60 gallons also. I stop spraying by week 3.

woops i guess i wrote more than you asked.

S

Steel Erection

Bud, would you mind explaining how you use the Hammerhead/Moab dosages and weeks etc. SE

budfriend

budfriend

Sure. Im not saying this is the best way and im always tweaking things but last run.

Use house and garden. Follow chart low dosage. No algen or shooting powder. Add calmag. Using RO.

First week moab 30ml in about 55 gallons
2nd week to 5th hammerhead at bottle dosage 2ml gallon. Just like gtd says. Got this from him. Week 6,7,8 use half dosage.
4th week to 7th week. 6ml of gravity for 60 gallons but alot of water gets added back toward the end.

Moab start week 6 use one tablespoon per 15 gallons. week 7- 2 tablespoons per 15 gallons. week 8 - 1 tablespoon per 15 gallon.

week 9 flush. sometimes i flush for 10 days others just a week. Kind of just depends on my schedule.

When i start using moab i cut the nutes alot. The h@g chart does some but sometimes i cut more. MOAb replaces shooting powder. Its alot cheaper and i have been using it since before i used H@G and it works

During all of this you have to read your plants. The boosters are strong and every strain is different. I got mostly kushes and chems going.

hope that helps.

Top Bottom