Big Buddha AUTOMATIC

• Thread starter sambvca
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

l0g1c4l

Hey the ladies are looking awesome...great work man! The big buddha cheese I blazed a year or so ago was one of the most flavourful buds i ever had!

S

sambvca

I chop them down a week before due time, due to unwated guess and i couldn't put the updated pictures because the net was down due to the service provider maintenance that was going on in the area and didn't get the net back on until a week later i think it was a conspiracy that all of this happen with in 2 weeks

S

sambvca

DSCF0339.JPG
DSCF0342.JPG
DSCF0345.JPG
DSCF0346.JPG

S

sambvca

A week After i chop down i found 4 plants sprout up.. and they are big now one just started to show it sex and its a female

P

puffinpiff

so what type of nute's u using? LOL just playin. good shit bro! whats the verdict on the smoke? (smell/taste/buzz?)

B

Bruce

How long into the grow was it before you started to get any noticeable resin gland development? How much does it develop?

bstilwell1988

bstilwell1988

Nice grow i want to try some auto strains. where'd u get your seeds?

B

bluedeamon11

hi can you please tell me why the tips of the leaves are yellow ? I have the same problem at the young leaves ( I grow lowlife auto white widow day 28 from seeds ) . until now I feed only veg nutes from AN .
Also can you please tell me when I have to switch to flowering nutes ?

Thanks

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Probably nute burn if the newer growth is yellowing also.. I would hold off on the flower feeding for now..

Max Frost

Max Frost

hi can you please tell me why the tips of the leaves are yellow ? I have the same problem at the young leaves ( I grow lowlife auto white widow day 28 from seeds ) . until now I feed only veg nutes from AN .
Also can you please tell me when I have to switch to flowering nutes ?

Thanks

If the new growth is yellowing, I'd be suspicious of pH issues. What do you run your pH at? If it were overfeeding, likely you'd be seeing leaf curl, and brown "burn" at the tips and edges of leaves at the very least. A bad case of burn will spread over the leaves on your new growth and you'll see allot more than just yellowing. If it were an N def, you'd see yellowing on the older growth first.

With the autos, I'm not really sure when you'd switch, but I'd say once you see buds forming...switch to bloom nutes. Until then, I'd get in a good shot of veg nutes to help carry you through the N requirements of the stretch and in flowering. Once they begin flowering profusely, you won't want to give them allot of N.

Best,

Max :wacky:

Top Bottom