BIG BUDDHA BLUE CHEESE harvested, method and yield

• Thread starter lil ze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kaydeeze

kaydeeze

Lol. Actual that was with the trimmings however 7 ounce per plant roughly is what I expect from a plant 5ft tall and the buds on this strain were the dences I or my pals have ever seen EVER. FLUKE ??? MAYBE however if you can be leave a guy getting 22 ounce from bb cheese 1plant scrogg under 2x marshydro300 watt panels then the hundred of videos on u tube and myself are indeed fabricators of truth and should be clapped asap.lol

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I harvested 4 bb blue cheese plants the other week and thought i would share the info as alot of people on this site dont tell u there final yield and also wanna know what people think of my method any suggestions would be appreciated. I grew 1 barneys blue cheese before wih the same set up and was really happy with final product, was really nice smokei veggeed that for abot 10 weeks and was massive when i flowered it i got 4oz from that dried and cured.so this time i went for the bb seeds.i can say the bb are a bit better but i think that the barneys was very close.it looked and smelt very similar to the bb .so heres what i used and done:

Bud box 1m sq, 600w hps , canna coco coir, canna coco a + b, cannazym, rhizotonic, pk13/14, boost & epsom salt

i wanted to try topping and other methods so what i done was
1 plant i topped it
1 plant i took off all the lower growth before flower
1 plant i only vegged for 1-2 weeks (7" tall)
1 planti didnt do anything to it.

I wanted to c what method has best yield and quality as i here so many different things.people kept saying to me that i dont need to veg for 7 weeks so i tryed vegging 1 for 1-2.

I started all 4 from seed and all germed, i vegged 3 of them for about 7 weeks till they were 15"-17" tall, and 1 for about 1-2weeks(7"tall)i started nutes about week into veg at 1ml coco a+b, 6ml rhizo per gallon.then bumped the coco weekly to 2ml then 4ml then 7ml. About week 2 i lower my rhizo to 2ml and start ading cannazym at 6ml, i keep the rhizo and cannazym at these measures throughout whole grow, apart from final 2 week flush.also about week 2-3 i add 1/4 teaspoon epsom salt if they look abit yellow, and only add it when i think they need it.
For flower i carry on at 7ml a+b, 2ml rhizo, 6ml cannazym, 6ml boost 2ml pk13/14 and epsom salt when needed

final yields dried and cured

the topped plant had 4 big juicy colas and weighed 2oz it was really nice smoke can taste both flavours and is a k.o

the plant i cut the lower growth from had loads of top buds that were fat no lower nuggets i got 2.5 oz, this also was a lovely smoke nice tasting can really taste both flavours and is a k.o

the plant that i didnt cut anything from had alot of wasted energy going to the bottom nuggets.it had allot of scragly bits and main cola was half size of others i got 1.5 oz from this and was not as nice smoke compared to the other plants but was still nice

the plant that got vegged for 1-2 weeks was the best tasting and smelling out of all 4 plants.i dont know if this was a special pheno lol or because it was so small all the energy goes to them few buds would love to know lol

i have tryed to put all the info i can about this grow if there is something u think i need to try or do next time please do tell me and also if i forgot anything jus ask.
About the smallest phenoe being the tastiest-thats almost always the way.
wen searching through phenoes for moms the big yeilders are usually less tastey.its like they have to sacrifice a bit o yeild for flavor or vice versa.the holy grail is that one rare pheno that has BOTH.and everything else u could want too-dense nugs,mega frost,fast finish ect.

Great report btw

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Grew 4 King kush plants in 20l buckets from clone veg for 4 weeks then flower for 10 weeks.
topped once in week 4 veg just before I flipped the light to 12/12
lollypop from start to finish in flowering. flushed for 2 weeks
hung and then dryed for 7days on put in to jars for 2 weeks.
RESULTS : 861 grams cured and dryed. I don't know how much per plant because I was half way through chopping before I realized maybe I could of weighed them individually but because they were all the same I was going for more of a mass yeild weight. First grow now bad I think.
600watt dual spec bulb
20litre buckets. (and I mean buckets )
Ionic range of nutrients
2x 6"inlet@carbon
I added a supplement light week 6 flower 125watt cfl red
Those look awesome.like baseball bats.very nice job.iv just been debating wether to try the ionics coc range.youv just made up my mind for me.cheers.

keiksweat

keiksweat

I run a lot of barneys blu cheese,the nugs are always dense.i do super soil in 10-15 litre pots. I usually average 2-3 1/2 oz per plant.good smoke too.ive noticed this though,since switching from dwc to super soil the resin and trichomes have gone through the roof.
Good work by the way.

kaydeeze

kaydeeze

I have used this ionic range a few times and had no problems with any if the products in the range and u think u may have used almost all of them apart from the green mysk humic. All organic so the flush goes Alot smoother. Have fun people and keep it green.

keiksweat

keiksweat

I have used this ionic range a few times and had no problems with any if the products in the range and u think u may have used almost all of them apart from the green mysk humic. All organic so the flush goes Alot smoother. Have fun people and keep it green.
Have you tried there green haze hydro neuts?I used to use them in dwc.excellent stuff,I've still got a couple of bottles actually,and the pk boost.

Top Bottom