big devil competition

• Thread starter crek
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crek

crek

Now they are about 28,29 days from seedyng, first born its big devil 2 ,and he is tooler he have first pistils ,the other plants dont have pistils yet but soon i think 7 to 10 days they have and i cnange the ligt to HPS, now i feed them with biogrow and alg a mic, last week i start to put a litlle dose of bio bloom.I grow big devil 2 allmost 3 thimes and i cnow that hi finish about 75,80 days ,for the others thats my first grow but for now i think they have a similar genetiks,veg time about 35 40 days ,change light and floweryng 35 40 days.
IMAG0209

S

SweetSeedsJaypp

yes my friend, another great update!

Green is the color of this diary, and i hope you can get the better quality!
Thanks and keep it up!
Jaypp

S

SweetSeedsJaypp

Yes my friend,
well done, they are very happy!
Keep it sweet!

Jaypp

TaHaToC

TaHaToC

brat pishi ili se obadi da se razberem shtot tuka do 7-8 dena imam namerenia da slagam tinkovete a te oshte gi nqma i hem da se razberem za onez raboti i da te pitam za ak-to edna rabota 4e tuka ima edna oferta :)

crek

crek

Little update friends first is big devil XL that was 12,13 days younger then others but now hi is bigger
Big Devil XL stll vegetating
DSC06317

Big Devil2
DSC06318
Green Poison
DSC06316
DSC06320DSC06315

vaporedout

vaporedout

love those adjust-a-wings, you are killing it!! the jump from 23 to 28 days was crazy!! everything looks very good. weed is universal, doesnt need any translation :) love the pics!

crek

crek

Everitime Big Devils doing this ,i grow it may be 5th time, first two weeks grow fast,next two slow and after this boom everi 2,3 days you ask are this my plants:Dthis is genetic

Shytiva

Shytiva

Those look really nice Crek!! How big are those beauties?

Also congrats on the development of the lateral branches, I never got my auto's to do what yours are doing...

crek

crek

Guys sory for bad pics i was to high:Deverybody understand me, next time beter pics promis
Big Devil2
DSC06338

Green Poison
DSC06336

crek

crek

thanks for the nice words, but i growing difrent tipes of SS autos alsow 4,5 years and i know the plants,everithing is love and a little biobizz
Those look really nice Crek!! How big are those beauties?

Also congrats on the development of the lateral branches, I never got my auto's to do what yours are doing...

vaporedout

vaporedout

i never grew autos because i was told the quality and quantity suck, but your proving that wrong.... i cant wait to see the finished product. i may pick up some for outdoors.

crek

crek

i never grew autos because i was told the quality and quantity suck, but your proving that wrong.... i cant wait to see the finished product. i may pick up some for outdoors.
Yes i think the future is in autos, they are easy to grow and now we havea realy heavy yealders.The people say o auto i grow it and i harvest 8gr., the first auto i grow was creme caramele auto and i harvest up then 50gr.Last year i get up than270 gr from a plant.If you grow it with care and the right tipe of seed you will be happy at the end.If you want to grow out the Big Devil 2 is the righ seed last year i have some very nice results with them, i have diary but in Bulgarian page, dont think grow it;)

Top Bottom