Big devil2 outdoor Bulgaria 2012

• Thread starter crek
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crek

crek

Hi everyone ,and thanks to sweet seeds for amaizyng seeds, here are some of my plants they grow onli with biobizz
Big devil2 outdoor bulgaria 2012
Big devil2 outdoor bulgaria 2012 2
Big devil2 outdoor bulgaria 2012 3
Big devil2 outdoor bulgaria 2012 4
Big devil2 outdoor bulgaria 2012 5
Big devil2 outdoor bulgaria 2012 6
Big devil2 outdoor bulgaria 2012 7
Big devil2 outdoor bulgaria 2012 8
Big devil2 outdoor bulgaria 2012 9
thanks again now i start moham ram auto and big devil xl when they ready i send you some pics
Big devil2 outdoor bulgaria 2012 10
Big devil2 outdoor bulgaria 2012 11
Big devil2 outdoor bulgaria 2012 12

thanks again ,peace

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

Awesome job, crek! They seem as if they could have fill in a bit more, but I can't say for sure, as I have never grown these beans... What's the smell like? Have you tested them - what's the high? Please, share with us some smoke report if you can, buddy.

S

Sweet Seeds

Wow man, great job, hope you enjoy your harvest :)

Thanks for sharing!

tommy

crek

crek

Awesome job, crek! They seem as if they could have fill in a bit more, but I can't say for sure, as I have never grown these beans... What's the smell like? Have you tested them - what's the high? Please, share with us some smoke report if you can, buddy.
They smel a very citrus and fruity with tipical hash smell, very very nice, buds are beautyful thick and sticky.Efect is my favorit stong but noth too much, nice high with some weaves of energi some times , but if you smouk too much it cnock you down.Very nice balanced smouk. I think that SS is the one of leaders in autoflowering seeds

crek

crek

Wow man, great job, hope you enjoy your harvest :)

Thanks for sharing!

tommy
Hi Tommy i grow only SS auto seeds ,last years i try more of you seeds and realy i think that SS are leaders in auto genetics, i buy seeds from other breeder and i ekspect to make mi think difrent :) a record yelder ,all the 5 plants are with difrent genetikc 2 are midgets the other.....reali make me think difrente that you are the best in auto 3 years i dont have bad plant or seed of yours,thanks for that

Shytiva

Shytiva

Nice job Crek, seems I'll have to try those little ones outside too :)
Did you give em some lighting in the beginning so they grew nicely or did they grow completely outside?

peace!

crek

crek

Nice job Crek, seems I'll have to try those little ones outside too :)
Did you give em some lighting in the beginning so they grew nicely or did they grow completely outside?

peace!
only 10 ,12 days to stabilaze on balcony and after that out , but i put them about 15 of may and sun was not so hard

Shytiva

Shytiva

They seem very nice :) I wish we could trade some homegrown but you live a bit far away haha
One little remark though.. do you smoke those leaves you leave on the buds? I always cut 'em away when i'm manicuring.. nevertheless you did an awesome job growing these beauties!

peace!

crek

crek

They seem very nice :) I wish we could trade some homegrown but you live a bit far away haha
One little remark though.. do you smoke those leaves you leave on the buds? I always cut 'em away when i'm manicuring.. nevertheless you did an awesome job growing these beauties!

peace!
yes i cut it too ,but when i manicuring it ,i smouk too mutch and i cant see very well, after that i do it again and remov everithing

Top Bottom