Big f*** problem. Should i start from beginning.

• Thread starter GrowUp777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowUp777

GrowUp777

this is my second garden. I haven't logged in for 1 week. today I saw that the timer on my lights had turned off. they may have been in the dark for a week. yesterday I turned on the timer and today I found this.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

on your photos i see eventually one plant you may attempt to recover bust most other plants look way to damaged

Moshmen

Moshmen

Wake and bake here to but brother you need to start a Dorsey and do some research here on the farm - people will help but you gotta do the work - there’s lots going on besides a timer ! Starting with your in dirt? And haven’t cked them in a week ? Only the best and most experienced with lots of automation can get away with that! Start again with a diary and all your info

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
I'm straight as a nail so I'm literally crying.... :(

So if I'm getting this right, you have things so automated that you don't check in on them or haven't been home for a week? I don't know if just a week in the dark, if everything else was ok........I would think what you'd find is a lot of very light green/pale, stretching shoots going on. What specifically happened? Was it more than a week......? And did other things go wrong?

Yeah, the 1 is saveable (how did that one make it?), the rest, no....... :(

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
No worries...clean it up, start over...we've all made grave mistakes before!...Chalk it up to learning and move on to the next!
And this. Like any other mistake in life, if you want to beat yourself up a little, go ahead, then wrap that up, figure out what changes you'll make.........and let it go. Mulch the plants, they'll forever be part of your soil (even if it's outdoors under some tree), and on to the next one, more experienced.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I'm straight as a nail so I'm literally crying.... :(

So if I'm getting this right, you have things so automated that you don't check in on them or haven't been home for a week? I don't know if just a week in the dark, if everything else was ok........I would think what you'd find is a lot of very light green/pale, stretching shoots going on. What specifically happened? Was it more than a week......? And did other things go wrong?

Yeah, the 1 is saveable (how did that one make it?), the rest, no....... :(
Not from a week in the dark. That happened to me during a biz trip, and the plants were surprisingly OK.

GrowUp777

GrowUp777

I was gone for about 10 days. when I got home I saw that they didn't drink water. then I started looking at everything and I saw the timer. this all happened in literally two days after i fixed the timer. there are maybe three or four more that are still green.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Yeah. He said his system is fully automated. A power failure that also stops the watering........

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

That one "healthier" plant looks like it was light burnt.

Top Bottom