Big Hazeman Grow= white grapes, cheese x aww, white bx, and madness

• Thread starter blazer01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blazer01

blazer01

Big hazeman grow white grapes cheese x aww white bx and madness
Big hazeman grow white grapes cheese x aww white bx and madness 2
So the white grapes plants from the other grow didnt make it along with a few of my other plants from some bad water that I had, so I decided to start a few things over and some that I had ran already that I really loved. White Grapes, Cheese x aww , white bx and madness. If any of you guys have bad allergies the white bx works wonders and I mean that I have horrible alleries I can smoke this and go mow my lawn with no mask on and have no problems after at all. Anyway here are a few pics of how things are growing.

JAWS

JAWS

hey BLAZE:)
looking good bro, i started some WHITE BX last round and man they were looking awesome but i had a timer fuck up and hermied my whole garden....HAZE was kind enough to get some more in my hand and i will get to them sooner then later thats for-sure...
bust it out dude;)

blazer01

blazer01

thank bro just put everything in flower so I will know exactly what i have as far as males and females here soon.

JAWS

JAWS

hello BLAZER:)
im going to be growing through you on this strain, i was stoked to have her when i did so im even more stoked to see you run her full term..
nice;)

blazer01

blazer01

so I have sorted everything out so far i only hat one male out of the 12 plants so thats good I decided t keep the 2 madness females that I have gotten to take clones off of so I can always have some since it is a awesome smoke.waiting for the buds to start then I will have more pics

blazer01

blazer01

here are some bud shot of the cheese x Aww and the white grapes of course the white grapes is the super frosty buds.

Top Bottom