Big Height Difference

• Thread starter Raw911
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Raw911

hey I got a WW and she has just taken off. To keep from having to raise my light to keep her from burning what's the technique to try to level her down at least some?
Big height difference

Guess that's what I get for trimming it..or it would have been just 1 tall stalk not 2

Last edited:
Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Its pretty simple just get some ripped up pantie hoes and gently pull the plant downwards a little at a time . Obviously pick an area on the plant stalk that has no vegetation and tie the other end to something solid .

darkmatter

darkmatter

I have chosen at times not to let a few branches fuck the game up and hacked them off.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Pick a spot on the stem you want to bend it at. Then squeeze the stem , bruising it ,untill it is soft, then bend it at a 90* angle. Tie it off in it's new position. Keep all your bud sites, don't top her.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

that will do the job and yes it will keep growing you will find the buds along the top bent over branch will equal out . Youve actually done well in my opinion very interested to see how it goes . I rekon soon you will be having to support those tops in stead of tying down .

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Super cropping is a valuable skill as ShroomKing described. Will be invaluable throughout flower to keep your canopy level.

One Love,
tobh

Lazerus00

Lazerus00

Pick a spot on the stem you want to bend it at. Then squeeze the stem , bruising it ,untill it is soft, then bend it at a 90* angle. Tie it off in it's new position. Keep all your bud sites, don't top her.
So I am also having some issues running out of room on my 4 beastly lil girls..I am in the 11th day of flower and assumed suppercropping was a bad idea and tonight was going to do like 2 hrs worth of tieing down to get these bitches in line!..lol...are you thinking I will be just fine suppercropping? It would be so much easier and faster for me...Please and thank you

Latest posts

Top Bottom