Big Herb Tree strain (8 week kush)... anyone?

• Thread starter bloads
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bloads

bloads

The person I get my clones from, reliably always, was telling me he had this strain. A supposed 8 week kush (give 10-14 days longer for coco of course) that is strong as hell. Anyone heard of it?

Just picked up these:
Tahoe OG
Venus OG
White Fire
Alien x Sour Dubble
Hogs Breath
Casey Jones

Didn't pickup Platinum OG or the Big Herb Tree

O

organiclover

sounds like an og i got from someone and then culled - he called it monster OG

bloads

bloads

there is a cut of hogsbreath called the BHT hogsbreath. The user Big Herb Tree's hogsbreath.
Its very similar to bubba, and finishes in 8 weeks. Best as a multiharvest cutting tops at 8 bottoms at 10
Anymore info on the alien x sour dubble? Are you sure its not one of the sour dubble x aliendawg phenos? Dubtech7, Adubb, Odubb ?

Hah! Was reading the info wrong from his txt, thought the hogsbreath and the BHT were two dif strains and I only got one, but it sounds like the case is that I got the BHT Hogsbreath.

Alien x sour dubble is definitely the one you're talking about w/3 phenos... pretty sure I had access to two, not sure which (two?) I got.

Also, spicoli, pretty sure i've been in the circles of OG cuts in the past that have been your way (non PNC cuts, freinded stuff).. I'm guessing we're talking about the same Adub

Top Bottom