big high to all at the farm

• Thread starter son of shiva
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

son of shiva

Well ive been a member here a few months,i have a grow on at the moment,there at 7 days of flower under 2 x 600w hps,their a pic of my new veg box and theirs pics from prev grow,il start logging in here daily and will do a documented grow diary from tomorrow,i hope il fit in here and that there's some friendly genuine members here,ok i think i should let ya know,i sent 280 dollars to riotseeds in San Diego im in Ireland,i sent the money before Xmas,as my wife wanted some of his strains,so Ive had really nasty emails of him hes one weird guy,my wife has progressive MS and needs daily meds,riot says he hadn't received the money ,LIAR,he has me perm banned ? what a loser loudmouth bitch,sent me a mail saying fuck off and die motherfucker,what a creep and a coward by the manner of his mails,it has been a costly lesson,and my wife cant stop crying,he then accuses me of been somebody else on his site,paranoid schizo he must have some conscience,he hooked me in mailing me saying ive got lots of love over in the USA,as he is half Irish and his girlfriend is Irish,complete bullpoo to hook me in,lesson learnt,well il upgrade my membership here,so rant is over bout that piece of shit,apologize for bad language,and il be looking on the bay for new strains,well thats all till nxt update,,,SoShiva

G

Genius Genetics

Welcome to the farm bro

its a great place to be :)

Kool pics thanks for sharing..looks proper Dank..

im not so keen on your taste in Literature tho...Lol

Happy Farming Bro :)

GG

S

son of shiva

Welcome to the farm bro

its a great place to be :)

Kool pics thanks for sharing..looks proper Dank..

im not so keen on your taste in Literature tho...Lol

Happy Farming Bro :)

GG

Thanks everybody for the welcome and GG its a bit difficult my garden is at a freinds house he doesnt use,good friend,well i really love growing this fantastic plant and always learning as only at it a few years and glad im not buying poor quality from street dealers here in the Emerald Isle,ive got a very robust healthy male DeadheadOG and a SourOG male gonna try make some beans with DeadheadOG poln,1st time i havnt a clue tbh but willing to learn,il end up giving lots to friends for free as cost me little but time,oh GG so book aint mine lol,well ive got cuts from whats in flower,and also have a bit of a selection of beans yet to open,heres a few pics of what im at right now , most of plants were topped and theres the veg box doing its thing,well there at 9 days of flower now,have to go read up on collecting pollen never did it this before any suggestions also wanna just pollinate single branches but what to cross the DeadheadOG polln to,ive got SweetSeeds Jack47s x 2 and KandyKusk x1 and Critical + x SensiStar x 1 and Seedisms Diesel x 2 and Sour Cream x 1 and White Diesel x 1 and DeadheadOG x 1 and a SourOG x1 all females oh and a Ciesel x 1 and last but not least Shining Silver Haze x1 we like a bit of variety can yeah tell:),well thats all my farmers and farmettes,regards everybody,Son of Shiva.:harvest:

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Plants look healthy

Welcome to the farm, Good seeds at good prices. See ya around

mal

S

son of shiva

well all farmers its day 10 with this lot

Well were at day 10 of flower with these and are coming along just fine,i also got a few seeds from another grower today, there UK Chesse X Oldtimes and a guy in the UK made the cross,well i only got 3 so hoping for a female,well heres a few pics taken earlier today,most plants were topped and some had a little super cropping done,i like to have an even canopy and get maximum use of the lights,oh our enviroment is fine with lights on at 25c to 27c and rh of 40~%and lights off 20c to 22c and rh 0f 53%,will be taking the darkroom tent down after this lots finished and will use the whole room upgrading extraction fan and cf,thinking bout going with vertical parabolic shades thoughts on this anybody ?
well thats all till nxt update all the best Farmers and Farmettes,,SoShiva.:rollj::happy

S

son of shiva

Stalkers wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmfao

il update here soon the real deal go and get a life and look after your own garden
im sure theres shit all over it!!!!!!! grow some balls and people in glasshouses cant afford to thro stones,,so go gossip away ur sad life,,,do i know you DONT THINK SO,Son of SHIVA:character0029:

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
You got a nice operation going on. Your plants are looking good. very sorry to hear that you got ripped off by riotseeds. Live and learn but it still always hurts.

Good luck and take good care of your wife like you have been doing.

Top Bottom