Big Hungry's Uprising Test[UprisingOG & Sayonara

• Thread starter HungryMan420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HungryMan420

HungryMan420

Whats up all Big Thanks to Uprising Seed Co for letting a dude run there gear mad Respect!! So they Arrived nice and safe Both the Uprising OG and Sayonara! Both had Nice Stripping and size and shape of the Testers were great too ill be germing them in a small shot glass of distilled water with 2 drops of Peroxide for sterilization! They will be grown in Becuzz coco and Pure Essentails nutrients with AACT's and Fungi and bactieria brews! all vegged In a 3 x 4 closet for 40 days under Big Boy T5 8 bulb cfl max 3 gallons of medium used for veg. then Flowering Ill use 2 1K watts air cooled hoods air condition controlled enviorment and Co2 with Air Scrubbers Max 7 gallons of medium used for flower!!!!Thanks for Joining the fun and injoy the show!!!!!
Big hungrys uprising testuprisingog  sayonara

Big hungrys uprising testuprisingog  sayonara 2

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

Thanks Medusa Im poping all of them and im also testing for RareDankness and i got 2 new strains form them so i have alot of bean popin going on!! but yes i will update with the details as soon as they crack!! Peace

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

RD im very curious ive been reading up on them they seem to be doing it big aswell... yuh COLORATHO!

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

Hey hey everyone!! So here are the germ rates the Uprising OG 11/13 and the Sayonara 9/13 all are almost done shedding there helmets and ill have pics up tomorrow when there more Photogenic All planted in trays of coco Dusted with Extreme Gardening Mycos,Azos,and Great White. Then i mixed 2 ml CalMag,B1 to gallon of water add voodoo juice,Roots Excellerator, and Orca as well. And Thats my Root Jiuce Recipe!!

soserthc1

soserthc1

take the seeds that did not germ and either rub them down with sandpaper or start a little opening with a razor and put back in towels all should pop , we are all testing new beans and germ rates should be close if not 100% i have popped every bean i have germed granted its never the entire pack but i always manage to get them all germed ..... good luck on the grow , what are you testing for RD

DrBudACola

DrBudACola

take the seeds that did not germ and either rub them down with sandpaper or start a little opening with a razor and put back in towels all should pop , we are all testing new beans and germ rates should be close if not 100% i have popped every bean i have germed granted its never the entire pack but i always manage to get them all germed ..... good luck on the grow , what are you testing for RD
That is a good tip SOS thanks DrB

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

I tryed that method Soser they were stuborn and did not want to tap out but its all good im happy with 9 out of 13 Due to the fact that most seed companys only send 12 for testing so im Happy with the numbers and Soser Im testing Sour Diesel x RareDankness #2 and Blue Dream x RareDankness #2

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Hungry that sounds like some winners there from RD whats that threads name?

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

So how are the testers doing? 2 months old now right ready to flower yet?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

This test has no pics I'm trying to figure out what the norm is for testers and I think I'm doing pretty good for my first test I'm testing uprising OG got some flowering pics up already a month in. I may be going overboard

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

It should be updated regularly maybe every couple weeks is sufficient . If you took the time to find free tester seeds then one should have the time to take a pic and quick reply. Shit send to me then I have flip flop seed cabs and report often.

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

It should be updated regularly maybe every couple weeks is sufficient . If you took the time to find free tester seeds then one should have the time to take a pic and quick reply. Shit send to me then I have flip flop seed cabs and report often.
exactly.. Every couple weeks in veg and every week in flower should be ok.. lmao

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

Sorry Ladies and Gents I havent had a camra for a bit now im redused to useing the old cell phone camra! But i have 5 fem Syonara fems All smell like Strait Fruity Fire OG and 4 fems UpRisingOG That smells Like Lemon Rubber Fuel! Going to clone soon and Transplant all are doing good have not yet fliped to flower i have alot im my flower room at this moment i dont have enough room for flower yet 15 more days till harvest and then they all go into flower!! Thank you all again for being Patient!!
2013 01 24 153844
2013 01 24 153759
2013 01 24 151244
2013 01 24 151310

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Looking good Hungry i got some Uprising Og's aswell and am wondering what you think compared to other OG's youve grown so far? Im thinking their neck and neck and the smoke will say if their as good or better i hope i have a lemon rubber fuel in my 5 out of 12 females....my nose is awful sometimes i cant smell the uniqueness untill the cure is done...so im reading your log closely stay up dude.
CM

Top Bottom