Big Jay's Bud Cave

• Thread starter bigjay420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigjay420

bigjay420

Well... I guess a few unscheduled beauties never hurt anybody... ;)
20141120 044942

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Man it looks nice in here i Wana get a hold of that cola flavor u got that sounds awesome!!! I do wonder why you do not top your plants tho? to make more of those crazy colas! It may not produce like that if u did tho not sure just a query

bigjay420

bigjay420

Man big jay it's looking like you are building a All star line up good luck on your pheno hunt!

Thanks brother. I'm about to take it to the next level. Finally getting my hands on some great genetics. First the ROC gear, and now these!? These beasts are gonna get the special treatment!

Man it looks nice in here i Wana get a hold of that cola flavor u got that sounds awesome!!! I do wonder why you do not top your plants tho? to make more of those crazy colas! It may not produce like that if u did tho not sure just a query

Well, I've not been topping because I was scared of it. The idea of cutting my plants made me cringe. Plus, up til now I've only vegged for 3 weeks and flipped. Starting this run, I'm gonna experiment with topping, cropping, bending, and super cropping. I have a little trick I use for cola production. I'm sure it will work on a bush the same way as it does when I focus on just 1 cola. Just a little more work for me. I reckon we'll soon find out if it works for me. Thanks for stopping in, brother.

Last edited:
way2green

way2green

Don't knock it til you try it. Urine is a VERY effective way to fix MANY problems with your plants. A TON of reputable farmers do it (@Seamaiden turned me on to it). Its a 10:1 ratio of water to pee. It fixed my N deficiency FAST.
Thanks for the kind words bro. Stop in anytime!
Wtf? How do u know what the next pissed ratio will be???? Wow. I am too dumb to comprehend.....

bigjay420

bigjay420

Wtf? How do u know what the next pissed ratio will be???? Wow. I am too dumb to comprehend.....

I use it as a one and done thing for severely N deficient plants. I'm not sure exactly how many times you can do it before ammonia buildup started to soul fuck your root zone. But it works like a charm to get a grip on that N. Sea Maiden recommends a 9:1 ratio. I add an extra part water, cuz my piss could prolly be used as motor lubricant.

bigjay420

bigjay420

Here's that premature (day 30) BCSXGHOST cola dried... It's a shame I didn't get to finish stacking this bitch.... She was a couple of weeks away from filling in those gaps and we were gonna party together. :( Might have been a prize winner. Oh well. I can still fuck her sisters, no strings attached. Still... So much wasted talent... Anyway. Some good smoke, regardless of her age. Can't wait til the rest of her kind come off.

20141121 193349
20141121 193427

BIGDAMBUD1

BIGDAMBUD1

Geeezzzzz Bigjay...damn...be careful with that mix of funk...you gonna be medicating elephants round yo place or something?...lol...that's some grease right there brother...I think I'll follow along with ya...great job...B

bigjay420

bigjay420

Geeezzzzz Bigjay...damn...be careful with that mix of funk...you gonna be medicating elephants round yo place or something?...lol...that's some grease right there brother...I think I'll follow along with ya...great job...B

Thanks for the kind words brother! Good to have you along for the ride. Hope you don't judge me by that last picture drop. That lady went mutant and had to be put to bed early. She/he/it's now in the trash (hash) pile. Will get ya'll some fire pics up after I finish this bowl. Stay tuned, pal!

bigjay420

bigjay420

She looks old enough to smoke for me bro. No ID required at bigjay's! Looks pretty dank bro. Can't wait to see the sisters butt naked. DP

Haha... I'll treat them ALL like ladies, DP. But, in the qords of Snoop Lion... "It ain't no fun if the homies can't have none." ;)

D

dogbite

Great thread Bigjay

Your killing it with that ROC gear .. That Grape Rom was one that caught my interest at first but that BCS x Ghost looks amazing as well.

Loving the work brother
DB

bigjay420

bigjay420

Great thread Bigjay

Your killing it with that ROC gear .. That Grape Rom was one that caught my interest at first but that BCS x Ghost looks amazing as well.

Loving the work brother
DB

Thanks for stopping in. The BCSXGHOST is untested. It had 100% germination and a GREAT fem ratio. You can't miss with @ROC 's gear. Be sure to stop by the bay and scoop up some of his work. You WON'T regret it.

bigjay420

bigjay420

20141122 181833

Just had to tie the big bitch in the back to the wall. Now EVERY plant has had to be stabilized so the top cola wouldn't pull it over. I know... Your hearts bleed for me. :D

We're nearing the finish line, boys. Another 3 weeks or so, and I'll be balls deep in 9 of the finest ladies around.

Top Bottom