Big Jay's Bud Cave

• Thread starter bigjay420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigjay420

bigjay420

@Mr_GreenGenes I can DEF see that... a few of them are already ready for the MLB. I don't know how I'm gonna handle another swell. But, I reckon I'll manage. :p
Thanks for stopping in, brother!

Last edited:
bigjay420

bigjay420

The smallest plant left in the cave is a BCSxGhost. I call her Little Kong. Though she seems like just another plant at first glance, I assure you she is not. Turn up the Smell-O-Vision on this one, boys. She is LOUD. In fact, she screams, "Fuck a carbon filter. I'm gonna stank the house up to be damned, anyway!"
That saucy little bitch...

20141125 203534
20141125 203551
20141125 203740
20141125 203811
20141125 203913

bigjay420

bigjay420

Hodd damn bigjay....chitt I reckon...hits stinky in here bro...B
Thanks Mole! Thanks for stopping in Brother. Hope you had a GREAT turkey day!

Hey BigJ just thought I would buzz through w/ a Big Ups to your grow and
a Looking like ya can grow some art that is fer certain . . .
WoW big is an understatement lol
Have to agree 100% with your door signage too
Positive Super Fly-J vibes to the BIG-J-Man
Peace
Thanks a ton Fly! I'm busting my ass tryna catch up with all the boss ass farmers. Should be fun harvesting in a couple weeks. Not much to trim on these donkey cocks. I'm still switching around the garden and working on that ever illusive yield increase. We're getting there, brother!

bigjay420

bigjay420

I wanna give out some late well wishes to all my dudes out there munchin' on some turkey legs and cranking out that fire.. @Power OG , @Tnelz , @Mr_GreenGenes , @Don Peppy , @TSTEW313 , @drewski85 , @blazer , @burn4me , @bagseedwndrs , @Max Frost , @BIGDAMBUD1 , @FlyinJStable
Happy Thanksgiving dudes. Fuck shit up.

bigjay420

bigjay420

@SeaF0ur Thanks for coming by! I've been checking out your posts the last week, or so. Great stuff! I'm actually in the process of building a male isolation chamber based off of your design (just a different fan placement to better fit my space). I'll be posting some pics of it in the next few. Stay tuned brother. And feel free to throw in some of that million dollar advise. Cheers!

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

It ought to work out quite well I'm sure. The boys can produce quite a bit with shaded sidelight... Plus its always fun seeing what comes out of your ideas from a genetic standpoint... We gotta keep things going before the likes of GW Pharma, Hortipharm, Bayer et.al. try to patent our baseline genetics... I know most growers are afraid of males, so detailed help with isolation chambers is a big step towards more people making seeds who otherwise wouldn't... something I'm personally all for.
Johnny Cannaseed this whole damn planet...

bigjay420

bigjay420

It ought to work out quite well I'm sure. The boys can produce quite a bit with shaded sidelight... Plus its always fun seeing what comes out of your ideas from a genetic standpoint... We gotta keep things going before the likes of GW Pharma, Hortipharm, Bayer et.al. try to patent our baseline genetics... I know most growers are afraid of males, so detailed help with isolation chambers is a big step towards more people making seeds who otherwise wouldn't... something I'm personally all for.
Johnny Cannaseed this whole damn planet...
Furthering the cause one chamber at a time... I dig it! Thanks again, c4. You're welcome in the Bud Cave ANY time!

If any of you other mad scientists wanna check out c4's isolation chamber, I've posted the link below. Pow!

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/male-isolation-chamber.68231/

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

I wanna give out some late well wishes to all my dudes out there munchin' on some turkey legs and cranking out that fire.. @Power OG , @Tnelz , @Mr_GreenGenes , @Don Peppy , @TSTEW313 , @drewski85 , @blazer , @burn4me , @bagseedwndrs , @Max Frost , @BIGDAMBUD1 , @FlyinJStable
Happy Thanksgiving dudes. Fuck shit up.
Same right back at ya brother. Thats a fine cast ya listed there. Wells wishes also.. Im a breast man though lol. Thanks bigjay

Top Bottom