Big Jay's Bud Cave

• Thread starter bigjay420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sgt. schultz

sgt. schultz

@VERMONTSKUNKS Quick wash Iso. Just 99% alcohol and a golden coffee filter. Swish alcohol and trim in jar. Strain and let dry/ evap. Theres a little more to it. But thats the basic process. Just remember. The longer you wash the worse the quality.
How long did you wash it?

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hey Jay! I just ordered some swamp skunk. Not exactly sure when I'll get it but when I do if u want to run the 10 pk to find a nice keeper let me know. U can do the hunting should u want and just send clones to myself and a few others. Let me know if there is some interest there.

bigjay420

bigjay420

Hey Jay! I just ordered some swamp skunk. Not exactly sure when I'll get it but when I do if u want to run the 10 pk to find a nice keeper let me know. U can do the hunting should u want and just send clones to myself and a few others. Let me know if there is some interest there.

Well sign me up, brother. I'm DEFINITELY interested.shoot me some details in a PM, brother. We'll find something skunky, for sure!

bigjay420

bigjay420

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas.

20141210 205429
20141210 194011

bigjay420

bigjay420

Crazy nice Jay! Seriously. Haven't heard from u so I'm assuming all is well. By the looks of things if say so. Really really nice Buds bro. Manicured well also. Keep it up brother.

Yeah brother. Just been away from the web for a bit doing work. All is well. I had som Nice colas this go round, and a lot of chunky golf balls. Hope to talk soon.

Wish I could find those under my tree sweet looking colas there @bigjay420!:D

Lets throw some of these Yule logs on the fire, Blaze!

Looking great

Thanks a ton DC. Representing for the Appalachians!

I'll be posting some pics and details soon. Stay tuned farmers. This is just the tip of the iceberg!

Top Bottom