Big money Marijuana backers

• Thread starter sanvanalona
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

This is from yahoo this morning. Looks like I am switching my auto insurance!!!!! This is good info though:

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

Ya I heard about the Progressive guy a while ago. Imagine how much $$$ he would make with THCDUI legislation...

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Yeah I doubt everything is so sinister. He probably just enjoys a smoke like you (I assume) and myself and also thinks its ridiculous to have the herb illegal

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Yeah we need to be hopeful. If everything was about money the weed would be legal and prescribed by only those allowed to grow it. I guess look at what else this guy supports, it might bring a more holistic view of him.

Danoid

Danoid

Sorry fella's just another liberal engaged in crony capitalism. Scum of the earth I have been on both sides of dealing with these worthless pieces of shit and you are not going to have a positive outcome on either side. And flo never shows up it's just another fat fuck that shows up to give it to you without a kiss. Just saying from experience these worthless fucks could promise gold and diamonds and all you will get is an inflammed asshole. Sorry for the rant

Top Bottom