Big ol Mamma in flower week one second grow

• Thread starter iuca
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iuca

iuca

Good day to you all, I'm a bit off a newbie, this is my second grow, i have had a LSD plant in Veg for 4 months i believe, she was left under the stairs with a cheap LED for months (poor Thing ) as i didn't have any room left in my 120x120 tent, i forgot about her a few time and and has been through the wars that is for sure, so i have put her in the flower tent at last and cut her back a ton and SCROGED.

Now at last she is starting to look a little better, it took a few weeks to recover from the abuse i have put her under, i am organic all the way using bio buzz for the moment (next round making my own compost teas baggie brew style), with Spider farmer 2 x S2000 lights which i am super happy with..

all in all the grow is going well, she is hungry all the time but she is quite big, i am have a fair few leaves underneath going yellow, i am unsure is this is just her shedding a few leaves to direct energies or it is a nute issue? like i said she has been slightly abused from time to time . i can be a lazy arsed farmer !

Big ol mamma in flower week one second grow
Big ol mamma in flower week one second grow 2
Big ol mamma in flower week one second grow 3
SmootherDays

SmootherDays

Good day to you all, I'm a bit off a newbie, this is my second grow, i have had a LSD plant in Veg for 4 months i believe, she was left under the stairs with a cheap LED for months (poor Thing ) as i didn't have any room left in my 120x120 tent, i forgot about her a few time and and has been through the wars that is for sure, so i have put her in the flower tent at last and cut her back a ton and SCROGED.

Now at last she is starting to look a little better, it took a few weeks to recover from the abuse i have put her under, i am organic all the way using bio buzz for the moment (next round making my own compost teas baggie brew style), with Spider farmer 2 x S2000 lights which i am super happy with..

all in all the grow is going well, she is hungry all the time but she is quite big, i am have a fair few leaves underneath going yellow, i am unsure is this is just her shedding a few leaves to direct energies or it is a nute issue? like i said she has been slightly abused from time to time . i can be a lazy arsed farmer !
looks great, im about to start my first SCROG, any recommendations? im worried about ability to get proper airflow to the denser areas of the tent

iuca

iuca

thank you ! i got the tent of off eBay some German brand but can't think of the name ... spider farmer lights are what's its about !

iuca

iuca

looks great, im about to start my first SCROG, any recommendations? im worried about ability to get proper airflow to the denser areas of the tent
thanks you, she is in week 7 now and almost ready.. its only the second time I've used a scrog so still learning, one silly mistake i made last time was leaving a bottom vent open late in flower and i ended up with loads of seeds from light coming in, defo use some inlet pipe with low air flow unless you want a ton of seeds. so that's what i do now with a small duct fan.

I personally didn't mean for this plant to get so long in the tooth before flowering , i wouldn't ever do that again either, she has been a lot more sensitive to grow in flowering and SOOOO hungry. bigger pot needed for her. Blimey loads id change thinking about it !

JC_GRiZ

JC_GRiZ

Out of curiosity.. how do you deal with the water run-off when you scrog? Won’t the trays fill up and leave your plant sitting in water?

iuca

iuca

Out of curiosity.. how do you deal with the water run-off when you scrog? Won’t the trays fill up and leave your plant sitting in water?
I have a small shive or pan the pot sits on so it can drip thru onto a tray, it doesn't show it to well on these photos. again a new thing for me to be doing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom