big plant and killer smoke...

• Thread starter REDBUD46
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
REDBUD46

REDBUD46

I grew this 30 years ago, i dug a hole about 1m deep and buried the internal contents from a pig (yep pig guts)...after transferring the seedling it was only watered twice in 3 months...i did forget to turn it off and flooded the place... total from the big plant was 12lb the smaller one was about 2-3lb, and killer smoke, you just couldn't get past 2 or 3 hits, i had an old friend/school teacher i gave him a cone at a picnic, he was a little upset i didn't warn him...

BigCube

BigCube

Ive heard people say things like "only 2 or 3 hits". But every time I smoke it, it's just average weed.

I've had more than one person call what I grow "one hit".

I've never had any weed that was only 1 2 or 3 hit. Even pure crystal out of the grinder isnt...

Nice plant though! Keep up the good work 👍

REDBUD46

REDBUD46

Ive heard people say things like "only 2 or 3 hits". But every time I smoke it, it's just average weed.

I've had more than one person call what I grow "one hit".

I've never had any weed that was only 1 2 or 3 hit. Even pure crystal out of the grinder isnt...

Nice plant though! Keep up the good work 👍
I can't disagree... this was a long time ago and (im not trying to convince you, this is the internet :) ...i've the same experience) but nothing ive smoked since has come close, people are still talking about it 30 year on...now i smoke a bit 25g+ a week, and i could get like 3 -4 cones and still function...1st cone was, ok im stoned, 2nd cone after you stop coughing was very heavy 3rd cone was total veg and then it was very hard to ignite the bong after that hahahah...so when i hear or say 1 hit i'm not talking about myself or some other season smoker (your self) the average person who smokes once in the evening would be very happy with 1 hit...

BigCube

BigCube

I can't disagree... this was a long time ago and (im not trying to convince you, this is the internet :) ...i've the same experience) but nothing ive smoked since has come close, people are still talking about it 30 year on...now i smoke a bit 25g+ a week, and i could get like 3 -4 cones and still function...1st cone was, ok im stoned, 2nd cone after you stop coughing was very heavy 3rd cone was total veg and then it was very hard to ignite the bong after that hahahah...so when i hear or say 1 hit i'm not talking about myself or some other season smoker (your self) the average person who smokes once in the evening would be very happy with 1 hit...

Yeah. I hear that. Like I said, some of my friends call what i grow 1 hit. But they are weekend warriors 🤣

One thing most growers find out is that you can easily grow better cannabis than you can buy. Being able to focus more on quality than quantity. 👍

Top Bottom