Big plant farmer

• Thread starter BC farmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BC farmer

BC farmer

Hi Everyone,

A quick hello and a big thank you to everyone that is sharing a wealth of knowledge on this site.
I hope I can contribute to all of this goodness.

I will experimenting with bending once my set up is complete, pics will follow once its up.
Very interested in methods of growing big plants and people that are bending their trees to create sort of a vine looking plant. I can only think of
beneficial qualities this might bring with it. I once saw a posting on a site that I can't seem to find anymore where the guy described/showed a wall of green and literally covered an area full of buds. Both sides of his 12 plant got hit by 1000 on each side. Plant branches laterally extended 3' on each end of the main stem. Amazing and am surprised there is little information on it.

I have yet to learn about tree farming as I have mostly been doing smaller, so any input as to mediums, set ups are very welcome. My license allows me to grow 25.

Looking forward to sharing and rebounding ideas!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
howdy and welcome to the farm!

P

plant-lover68

Welcome to the forum.
If I had a safe location from rippers and a 25 plant limit, I would take the strongest 25 clones I had and plant them outside during the regular growing season.
I've seen some trees on these forums and High Times and it's amazing how much a plant can spread out and grow. Some estimates of 3-4 lbs per tree, maybe more? I guess that would depend on the strain. Good luck with your grow.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
welcome to la farm-ilia , one of my mentors grows cali orange and sticky vicci every year, make all his own shit from soil to food, and off 27 plants he banked 97elbows

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
check out my thread prodigy's bushes i grow some pretty big girls. As far as what medium I run pure coco in 7 to 10 gallon pots and love it it gives you amazing results I'm trying 7gallon smart pots now and their pretty bad ass for real a 10 gallon smart pot would allow you to grow some trees I wouldnt go smaller than 7 gallon and coco is the way to go but I'm thinking of upping my pot size again and running 15 or 20 gallon smart pots you could easily grow a 3 to 5 lb plant in a 15 or 20 gallon smart pot in pure coco. Your right vert lihting is the way to go If your trying to grow plants that big I would say 6 to 8 1000 watts would be enough. check out double D's thread he grow 8 lb plants but he does it in a undercurrent type system but i should help you figure out what you need.

T

TreFarmer

Indoor trees or outdoor trees? Did you say? I'm medicated;) either way, WELCOME!
I prefer... BOTH! Fuuuuckiiiiiit! Lets crank this shit to 11 :banana1sv6: and rock the Farmily out!!! SORRY im dubsteppin' and talkin' Trees!!

BC farmer

BC farmer

check out my thread prodigy's bushes i grow some pretty big girls. As far as what medium I run pure coco in 7 to 10 gallon pots and love it it gives you amazing results I'm trying 7gallon smart pots now and their pretty bad ass for real a 10 gallon smart pot would allow you to grow some trees I wouldnt go smaller than 7 gallon and coco is the way to go but I'm thinking of upping my pot size again and running 15 or 20 gallon smart pots you could easily grow a 3 to 5 lb plant in a 15 or 20 gallon smart pot in pure coco. Your right vert lihting is the way to go If your trying to grow plants that big I would say 6 to 8 1000 watts would be enough. check out double D's thread he grow 8 lb plants but he does it in a undercurrent type system but i should help you figure out what you need.

Thanks for the suggestions Prodigy. I am subscribed.
I read Doubleds 8 lb thread, very impressive.

BC farmer

BC farmer

Indoor trees or outdoor trees? Did you say? I'm medicated;) either way, WELCOME!
I prefer... BOTH! Fuuuuckiiiiiit! Lets crank this shit to 11 :banana1sv6: and rock the Farmily out!!! SORRY im dubsteppin' and talkin' Trees!!

:-) Thanks TreFarmer!
These will be indoor girls.

SweetTooth

SweetTooth

Whats up. Us BC boys are pretty rare around here. Good to have you on board bro.

Top Bottom