Big shout out and mad respect to CC!!! You guys are awesome

• Thread starter QuarterbackMo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

I looked in my email about 10 min ago and noticed something from CC... It was an invoice... They took it upon themselves to send me brand new buckets and lids and the whole CS Nutrient line!!! It hasnt arrived yet but holy shit im speechless! I have never been involved with ANYONE who cares about their customers satisfaction as much as these people. Im so glad I am fortunate enough to have made this relationship with them they literally bend over backwards to make sure your happy. Idk what to even say besides thank you so much. They said they are sending me everything I need to hit that leaf shine I have been looking for lol. Man big props to UCHQ and UCMENOW you guys are the shit bro. If I die tomorrow you all earned a place in my will lol im not even bullshitin you guys treat me better then my own momma even after all my frustrated cry baby rants they are still there to sooth me over with a smile on their face :) you guys kick ass keep it up.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Love to hear stories like this. Thanks for sharing...

L

Land of Giants

I have to agree, Outstanding customer service!!! I've had 6 cracked buckets and 1 cracked epi, and they have replaced all of them and sent some nutes as well!! I've never even heard of another company thats willing to go that extra mile!! Thanks again CC!!!

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

These guys are doing it right, time and time again. Dan runs a tight ship. He answers many email himself.

Venom 818 FYI

Dan (Daniel) is the inventor and owner.

Top Bottom