Big shout out to Hermes couriers

• Thread starter Cypress66
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cypress66

Cypress66

Thanks 🙏 Herman helmet couriers was a pleasure to have you deliver my product ie a grow light. I loved the way you delivered it to the wrong address and I live at number 23 and it was delivered to number seven? Yeah they are not fair apart. ..? The problem with the results of this is the receiver of the parcel that had my address on it so they decided to open it up so they have seen it and now I probably will be known as the one that is growing weed and it has really been a great 👍 thing to be sure. I have been very careful with this and it will probably be ruined by a complete prick And try getting hold of them a bit impossible for anyone who has been wrongfully dealt with and that’s what I wanted to get off my chest and I feel really better about it but that’s not what you want happening to you so again well done 👍

freezeland2

freezeland2

Never heard of that delivery service, lol. I think I’d stick with one of the more known and established ones.

Cypress66

Cypress66

Never heard of that delivery service, lol. I think I’d stick with one of the more known and established ones.
No say as a buyer on eBay it is the seller who sorts the courier service but Hermes are huge in the uk 🇬🇧 used by many main companies in their deliveries. The problem is they are shit and they will leave the parcel with anyone. The same thing has happened before but it was not something that I was worried about it being seen being delivered All the established ones are using them check it out lol 😂

freezeland2

freezeland2

No say as a buyer on eBay it is the seller who sorts the courier service but Hermes are huge in the uk 🇬🇧 used by many main companies in their deliveries. The problem is they are shit and they will leave the parcel with anyone. The same thing has happened before but it was not something that I was worried about it being seen being delivered All the established ones are using them check it out lol 😂
Not from the UK so I had never heard of them. Sorry for the bad luck.

Cypress66

Cypress66

No say as a buyer on eBay it is the seller who sorts the courier service but Hermes are huge in the uk 🇬🇧 used by many main companies in their deliveries. The problem is they are shit and they will leave the parcel with anyone. The same thing has happened before but it was not something that I was worried about it being seen being delivered All the established ones are using them check it out lol
Not from the UK so I had never heard of them. Sorry for the bad luck.
no worries kuzz is a very annoying problem with the way they do what they like and they are always the one that does that and i have ordered many things on eBay I have had some bad luck with some bogus sellers but not many always get the money back from eBay it is just annoying but it is what it is The concern about it is that it will be more likely that you will be robbed of your operation as that is something that goes on quite a bit and it will not be the nicest of people that you are going to be knocking on your door some of them have the uniform on You think you’re being busted Shit happens peace ✌️

N

Nicc

Dude mine came with a 300 watt mars hydro open, and fans and shit. I was like well that's it I am fucked. I would try and buy elsewhere now, IE in a shop man.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Thanks 🙏 Herman helmet couriers was a pleasure to have you deliver my product ie a grow light. I loved the way you delivered it to the wrong address and I live at number 23 and it was delivered to number seven? Yeah they are not fair apart. ..? The problem with the results of this is the receiver of the parcel that had my address on it so they decided to open it up so they have seen it and now I probably will be known as the one that is growing weed and it has really been a great 👍 thing to be sure. I have been very careful with this and it will probably be ruined by a complete prick And try getting hold of them a bit impossible for anyone who has been wrongfully dealt with and that’s what I wanted to get off my chest and I feel really better about it but that’s not what you want happening to you so again well done 👍
That sucks, stealth is the only way to grow imho.....Maybe start some plants in a window like tomato's or peppers that can be seen from outside, throw them off the track.......with me its Amzon.....they've known for years what I do, lights,nutes, nets, papers, ballasts, fans, meter's, ect. but not the folks on my block...they just think I'm odd....lol

N

Nicc

That sucks, stealth is the only way to grow imho.....Maybe start some plants in a window like tomato's or peppers that can be seen from outside, throw them off the track.......with me its Amzon.....they've known for years what I do, lights,nutes, nets, papers, ballasts, fans, meter's, ect. but not the folks on my block...they just think I'm odd....lol
Yes we are a strange breed. But some basic packaging would be nice. Strange how all the leaves are dropping on trees at the same time as my indoor plant, cool.

Top Bottom