Big Swell from Soul Synthetics, anyone using it as your booster?

• Thread starter ArthritiSux
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

Ordered a bottle to use with M.O.A.B. I know when to use M.O.A.B an what strength, but what strength do I use the Big Swell at?

Also should I use it from the first day of flower to initiate flower or wait till 7 or 14 days in?

Minkus

Minkus

I've run Big Swell for my past few grows. I've found it does pretty well, I know the label just says between 5 and 15 ml per gal for "mature flowering plants", I usually started it 14 days into flower (started at the first feeding of week 3) at 5 ml per gal and ramped it up to 10 ml per gal the next week, then 15 ml per gal the week after, so that week 5 they're getting a full dose of big swell. If you're a lot of other ferts with big swell then maybe keep it at 10 or even 5 ml per gallon the whole time just so you're not hitting your plants with a bunch of redundant nutes.

ArthritiSux

ArthritiSux

I've run Big Swell for my past few grows. I've found it does pretty well, I know the label just says between 5 and 15 ml per gal for "mature flowering plants", I usually started it 14 days into flower (started at the first feeding of week 3) at 5 ml per gal and ramped it up to 10 ml per gal the next week, then 15 ml per gal the week after, so that week 5 they're getting a full dose of big swell. If you're a lot of other ferts with big swell then maybe keep it at 10 or even 5 ml per gallon the whole time just so you're not hitting your plants with a bunch of redundant nutes.
Right on @Minkus thanks for the advice, much appreciated. Thats exactly when i was gonna start it. They got a moab blast for first week an it really made a diff bringing flowering on quick.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Anyone else using Big Swell booster?
Hey rootbound have u used big swell yet now this has been a 1.5 yr ago? i have big swell and peak. im gonna try them this year on my outdoor plants. 1 thing i like what i read about the ingredient is both products contain "Chitosan extract". chitosan works wonders for the plants in multiply ways. just wondering your thoughts on BS and peak?

Top Bottom