Big Trouble with Browning Leaves in DWC, Please Help!

• Thread starter JAHandyman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JAHandyman

Please help!! I am in week 6 of a grow of autoflowers and I have been having problems with my leaves turning brown and dying. I am growing in a DWC systems using RO water, General Hydroponics MaxGrow nutrients and Calimagic. This is all I am adding to the water. My RO water is 0.05, then I add the CaliMagic which changes the water to EC 900. Then I add the MaxGrow to get an EC of 2400 (EC 1500 + 900). I check and keep the pH at 5.8-6.0 using the General Hydroponics pH products. Please look at the pictures and help me figure out hope to get this grow back on track. I keep the VPC at 0.8-1.2 and a temperature of 70F-74F in a vivosun 2x4 tent.

Thumbnail img 1158
Thumbnail img 1161
Thumbnail img 1162
Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Leaves are a little blistered looking. Light seems a little close. What light, power and distance?

The brown is calcium deficiency.

J

JAHandyman

The light is a "AeroLight Wing AW200SE Full Spectrum LED Grow Light 200W, with Integrated Circulation Fan, Compatible with APP, 4 x 2 Ft. Coverage" which I am running at 100%. for 22 hours a day.

I have added 3x the CaliMagic standard dosage of 1 teaspoon per gallon a couple of weeks ago, and the problem continues and has gotten worse. Ihae redone the water a week ago (to 1 teaspoon per gallon of CaliMagic and then added 2 more teaspoons of Calimagic about a week into that) and again 2 days a where I went with the above EC and pH with 1.3 teaspoons of the CaliMagic. Things when well until 3 weeks ago, with the lights and water mixed as I described

J

JAHandyman

The lights are 24" from the plants which is the maximum for the Vivosun tent I have (only 5' tall).

I think I will certainly turn back to 75% to see if that helps. I just cant add more CaliMagic again as it seemed to make the problem worse.

Top Bottom