Big Twinn's Wardrobe to Narnia (lots of pics)

• Thread starter big twinn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

hello TWIN:(
i fill ya my brother i lost 50 pages of my BREEDING THREAD all my documentation is now gone, it would not have been that bad if they had left my last 30+ pages instead of the first....
peace brother:(

big twinn

big twinn

Ouch, that is rough...I shouldn't bitch. Other then the loss of info...the new site is way ahead of the old in my opinion. Im going to try and upload alot of the older stuf this weekend, atleast the photos taken late in flower/ harvest day along with some after cure pictures and whats to come next round. My garden looks like a super dense mini forest right now. Im prob. breaking all the rules when it comes to stuffing plants in, but tight in bush is an understatement....

JAWS

JAWS

hello TWIN:)
ya man i usualy pack my 5x5 tent pretty heavy but this round i just did not get enough clones to fill it up so i have some room it seems..thinking about putting some seed plants in there but i really hate to do that because if they turn male its a waste of space aswell as soil if its a male i cant or dont want to work with...

looking forward to the UP-DATE with pics once you get them up and ready..
sweeet:D

big twinn

big twinn

No doubt. my problem is that there are so many strains I wanna run and such limited space. I wish I could find pots just like 2L bottles without having to purchase or scavenge for 30-60 of em.

Top Bottom