c99- bg cut
socal master kush
vortex
95 sensi star
coffee kush- top dog
escaped- hazeman
bubba 13- smf
purple urkle x alienkush- ogr

* in bloom now are Chemdog's Sister, ssh, strawberry white, juilius cesar, ohzone, strawberry alien and wm x wu

* just switched over are strawberry diesel, c99, fire sfv, Chemdog's Sister, vortex, Chemdog D x white/aww (seed), larry og, orange chem (seed)

i havent been online in awhile i have been taking a break do to some issues, but i am all good and time to rock and roll. thoughmy time off i have lost some cuts but also i have gained some new fire.... i hope all enjoy this shit..lol

************** i will post some pics after this drop*****************
or tonight sometime

SORRY FOR THE WAIT

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
nice line up for a rook :)

good thing we had a second go to name for our grow house since someone stole our skunk house name. back to funky skunk its looking like.

now lets see you rock some of these bitches.....do work son ~SMF~

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

nice line up for a rook :)

good thing we had a second go to name for our grow house since someone stole our skunk house name. back to funky skunk its looking like.

now lets see you rock some of these bitches.....do work son ~SMF~

i am forsure a rook still.....i cant believe what happens when you have to take a break... lol ppl jack names and identitys..... i swear when you were offline smf that there was a dude trying to be you... lol .... HATERS.. ppl want to be you

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

nice lineup my dude good to see u back!

thanks for the welcome back brah, it has been a long time im ready to show off some dank... i have alot of seed s going now and i cant wait to get back in the swing of things.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
i am forsure a rook still.....i cant believe what happens when you have to take a break... lol ppl jack names and identitys..... i swear when you were offline smf that there was a dude trying to be you... lol .... HATERS.. ppl want to be you

...and im a douche....who would want to claim to be me? you gotta be a loser to claim to be skunkmasterflex....a dude thats a straight up nobody ~SMF~

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

...and im a douche....who would want to claim to be me? you gotta be a loser to claim to be skunkmasterflex....a dude thats a straight up nobody ~SMF~

:nothe biggest douch and loser i know that cant even grow any trees.... lmfao

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

nice line up, lets see you do work son!

are you running soil or hydro?

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Well post that shit up already what u waiting for Beaoch!!:passingjoint:....GM

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

Well post that shit up already what u waiting for Beaoch!!:passingjoint:....GM

GR i will get pics up soon today... my fat ass needs to go get some food here and then after i will put up some pics big guy.... unfortunately i have to use a shitty camrea cause my girl has the better one wit her.... pssh women:thinking

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

so i tryed to take some pics but my camera sucks balls but here is two shots of my Chemdog's Sister at day 37 somewhere around there anyways i will get some better shots tonight when my lights are running plus i take some of some other strains

IMG00836 20120127 1448
IMG00832 20120127 1447
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

O ya looking good bro, shitty cam and all cant wait for the good one keep up the great work bro and stay safe.....GM

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

some more one pic is my wmwu that is drying and the other pic is the wmwu at day 37 once again its a shitty pic..

thanks to smf for this one

IMG00849 20120127 1519
IMG00840 20120127 1515
rawman

rawman

Nice to see ya around bro

I still got the sis kickin hard myself tryin ta get her dialed

picture.php

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

Nice to see ya around bro

I still got the sis kickin hard myself tryin ta get her dialed

picture.php

She is a pretty lady.... But sometime I hqve to put her in the closet..... Yeah I've been on break... Lol

Looks good bro .. nice work

Latest posts

Top Bottom