BigDawgs TRU garden of Funkyness

• Thread starter BiGDawGKusH_TRU
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them girls r looking good, BigDawg! I'm digging the looks of ur Julius Ceaser, Chemdog's Sister and White Master Urkle. Keep on post them tasty pics, homie. Post up some pics of ur room. I wanna see what ur working with. See u in the threads.

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

Them girls r looking good, BigDawg! I'm digging the looks of ur Julius Ceaser, Chemdog's Sister and White Master Urkle. Keep on post them tasty pics, homie. Post up some pics of ur room. I wanna see what ur working with. See u in the threads.

thanks bro, things are looking good but you know how fast that can change. i runn 1 k in a 5x5 tent (multiple ones) hoods box fans etc. the county has been a pain that i live so i dont like to do full room shots, u never know about those crafted bastards, im lega,l i just dont want the hassle im sorry bro

Gorgeous ladies!

thanks man i hope i can keep the show going ill snap more shots in a few days

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

shits lookin like the chron donaldson up in there! Keep it up its looking frosty!

I like that wmwu, ssh, and strawberry white!

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

sorry guys it has been a long time.... i have just been struggling..... but here are a few pics if some of my latest chop not the best pics.... i suck with a camera.. hqvent uploaded on the new site
*pic if not labeled *
pic 1.c-99
pic 2,3 larry og from smf
pic5,6 orange chem
pic 7 vortex
pic 8 white d-- meds gave to me from smf--- smf got seeds from hazeman
C99
Larry
Larry 2
Orange chem 1
Orange chem 2
Vortex