Bigger is always better!!:bong-hits:

• Thread starter Cannabishop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cannabishop

I was gonna bore all of you with a seed to week 4 flower show but instead I will show you how much I prefer the Bigger Girls and how pretty they are.

Veg, veg, veg.

I started these girls from seed on Dec 26th.

Enjoy!!
Jimmy

Feel free to vote me for a pic of the month.

Growshow 277 medium
Growshow 278 medium
Growshow 279 medium
Growshow 293 medium
Growshow 296 medium
Growshow 297 medium
T

tophmaster

damn those are fatty. long long veg time wow lots of electricity. i do love to see big plants. usually i only have big ones outside and lots of little ones inside. but everyone rides different. looks great though nice healthy lush plants

C

Cannabishop

9 will stay inside(those are all the 46" ladies), the other 2 (64") will go out next week.

Wasn't too bad for electricity. I used 3, 4ft Sunblasters to keep em going.

Thanks for stoppin' by!! I will post a few more pics in a week or 2. The Recon's (little one's) are shapin up to be a really good smoke!

Peace,
Jimmy

C

Cannabishop

Okay gang.

Here are some pics of the ladies at day 28ish of flower. Sugary little bitches aren't they???

Last few pics are of my outdoor batch. Not including my 2 6 footers

Enjoy, I know I will be soon!!!

:bong-hits:

Peace,
Jimmy

Growshow 298 Medium
Growshow 299 Medium
Growshow 300 Medium
Growshow 301 Medium
Growshow 302 Medium
Growshow 304 Medium
Growshow 305 Medium
Growshow 306 Medium
Growshow 307 Medium
Growshow 308 Medium
Growshow 309 Medium
Growshow 310 Medium
Growshow 311 Medium
Growshow 312 Medium
Growshow 313 Medium
Growshow 314 Medium
Growshow 315 Medium
Growshow 316 Medium
Growshow 318 Medium
Growshow 319 Medium
Growshow 321 Medium
Growshow 322 Medium
Growshow 323 Medium
Growshow 324 Medium
Growshow 325 Medium
Growshow 326 Medium
Growshow 327 Medium
Growshow 328 Medium
Growshow 329 Medium
U

USApotluvr1

Hey Cannabisshop!

I second what Ns said, love 'em big my brotha'!!! potluvr

C

Cannabishop

TY all, I can't wait to see how much dank I get off the 6 footers.

I will keep updating.

Peace,
Jimmy

C

Cannabishop

So here we are at day somethin or other of flower.

Actually it's week 6 1/2 and I just started my ladies on AN 2 part week 6 with over drive and all I can do is drool.

I have been pinching off all the 'sucker' fan leaves to force all work to the buds.

This is the first feeding of overdrive and I am really excited about the prospects. First time I used it. Also got it before prices went up.

I am posting a bucket load of photos for everyone to review and enjoy.

If any of my photos win the pic of the month and I win any prizes, I have agreed to allow Marco from Treating Yourself Magazine to select a needy recipient to receive the prizes on my behalf.

If I win some beans I will either donate or grow them out to harvest for the selected recipient.

If I grow them out for a patient I will write a diary for THCFarmer.com and TreatingYourself.com as well as for the magazine.

I am a licensed grower in Canada and under the current laws can grow for one more licensee. If you need someone to grow organic, medical marijuana please PM me and I would be happy to provide you all of your medication for free.

I also have the space to accommodate additional licensees who are looking for a safe, secure and organic location for their licensed gardens.

I am currently researching the laws pertaining to the multiple licenses in a single location and how it is affected by the new 2:1 ratio of growers to patients, but if it is legal I have space.

Enjoy the photos,
Jimmy

Llaauurr 107 Large
Llaauurr 111 Large
Llaauurr 117 Large
Llaauurr 118 Large
Llaauurr 119 Large
Llaauurr 122 Large
Llaauurr 133 Large
Llaauurr 141 Large
Llaauurr 142 Large
Llaauurr 143 Large
Llaauurr 145 Large
Llaauurr 154 Large
Llaauurr 155 Large
Llaauurr 161 Large
Llaauurr 163 Large
Llaauurr 164 Large
Llaauurr 167 Large
Llaauurr 171 Large
Llaauurr 172 Large
lambrettats1

lambrettats1

you are obviouslya very decent guy im sure some1 will snap up your offer. thanks for the pics your ladies are blooming lovely.TS1

Latest posts

Top Bottom