Bigger Roots, Bigger Fruits, Right?

• Thread starter MSH
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MSH

MSH

So why not use a root stimulator through out bloom?

Do you any of you guys(+ @Seamaiden ) do this? I'm trying it out this run, the stimulator isn't salt and doesn't raise EC and so, why not?

MSH

MSH

use root stimulator up to week 4 of bloom/flower after that it's not effective because it takes time for the root's to respond/grow

Does it take 4-5 weeks for them to respond to the stimulator?

Nailed it... Lol. My roots stay growing the whole grow. They already fill the bucket. I'd say if you want bigger roots go to a bigger container.

The bigger roots are to be able to do more feedings per day.

H

hawkman

When in middle to late flower one should be concerned with flower development and not root ball development - meaning the production of essential oils , ect. necessary for taste and high amounts of P & K for bud development: Stages of flower stage:
Early flower - weeks 1-2 (high amounts of "P" lower amounts of "K"
Middle flower - weeks 2-4 (high amounts of "K" lower amounts of "P"
Late flower - week 4-6 (high amounts of "P" lower amounts of "K"

souf69

souf69

Done it, still do it occasionally. It really fux up the bud production vs. the essential oils. Not to say that it is an all bad thing, but if your after weight then "Houston we have a problem". Also, certain strains react differently, as in taste, high, length of medicated effect,after taste, black ash on certain occassion, smell, as well as an increase in resin on your fan stems.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I'm a firm believer in less is more. I use a base Nute and a sweetener in flower that's it. If you feed them the right balance they don't need any simulators or anything.

About 30days from seed. No boosters just 3part base and hydroguard.

IMAG0139
Last edited:
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Same here, less is more...^^^^ firmly agree " Simplicity is thee Ultimate in sophistication"
I can tell you from experience, trying to use all the boosters and additives will have you moving backwards. I'm not saying a pro couldn't use a bunch of extra shit but you better know what your strain needs, or you'll end up worse off. It's impossible to chase down a prob if you have to much going on.

Top Bottom