Bigger Space? Same 150w Hps And Fans Less Heat???

• Thread starter superweed420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
superweed420

superweed420

Ok so I'm not sure what to do its 110f ta 112f in my small grow room say I got a little bigger room like 2ft 2ft 3ft tent would that bring heat down even tho I be using same fans and shit..my light is wall to wall In my small grow refrigerator like 3 inches of space on 1 side for heat to pass thrugh so I'm thinking bigger room same fans will do ok.. I ran in my closest last year with only 1fan sucking heat out and a hole for air to be pass.. same fan bigger light but it was led. Or Is there a nother way I can bring heat down.. I was thinking a cool tube be best idk what y'all think i should to... May return light and buy cfls 200w cfl way cooler then the 150w hps

iKharon

iKharon

Ok so I'm not sure what to do its 110f ta 112f in my small grow room say I got a little bigger room like 2ft 2ft 3ft tent would that bring heat down even tho I be using same fans and shit..my light is wall to wall In my small grow refrigerator like 3 inches of space on 1 side for heat to pass thrugh so I'm thinking bigger room same fans will do ok.. I ran in my closest last year with only 1fan sucking heat out and a hole for air to be pass.. same fan bigger light but it was led. Or Is there a nother way I can bring heat down.. I was thinking a cool tube be best idk what y'all think i should to... May return light and buy cfls 200w cfl way cooler then the 150w hps
Bigger space will help a bit, but you def are running way hot. I'd go bigger tent and t5s. Should cool way down. Are you able to leave it open for air too? Can you put a fan on them?..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Before long they will die.... they will have walked the green mile and talked to Ole sparky.....

In the mean time I guess you could provide us pics of your situation...
I'm thinking we can probably just knock a hole in the outside wall and let the cold air in... I hot a brand new fireman pick ax...
I traded it for pit bull and 2 turn tables and microphone. ..

So here is what I recommend. ...
Stick the turn tables up to the wall and draw a circle around them....this will be intake and exhaust. ..
Now rub Trumps daughters ass on each circle...
Now let the pit bull go so it can eat the ass out them circles cause you know everyone wants a piece of that ass!
The microphone is to sing kum bye yaw...once we get the Temps under 180 degrees............

superweed420

superweed420

Bigger space will help a bit, but you def are running way hot. I'd go bigger tent and t5s. Should cool way down. Are you able to leave it open for air too? Can you put a fan on them?..
no plants yet.. I returned light going for a 300w led

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@iKharon by the way brother I seen where you gave some advice on defol and lollipopping on another thread. Even tho I know every one has opinion I liked your advice. Just letting you know....

iKharon

iKharon

Right on brother.. appreciate it. We all have different methods and I know some dudes on here have their own methods.. which is cool. There's multiple ways to go about a good grow, I just go by what I think works and is the easiest.. basically I believe in doing things as 'right' as possible, but also as 'simple' as possible. :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Right on brother.. appreciate it. We all have different methods and I know some dudes on here have their own methods.. which is cool. There's multiple ways to go about a good grow, I just go by what I think works and is the easiest.. basically I believe in doing things as 'right' as possible, but also as 'simple' as possible. :)
That's a good way to go about things and I agree...

superweed420

superweed420

great response OTE="EventHorizan, post: 1852506, member: 76231"]Before long they will die.... they will have walked the green mile and talked to Ole sparky.....

I'm thinking we can probably just knock a hole in the outside wall and let the cold air in... I hot a brand new fireman pick ax...

Stick the turn tables up to the wall and draw a circle around them....this will be intake and exhaust. ..
Now let the pit bull go so it can eat the ass out them circles cause you know everyone wants a piece of that ass!
The microphone is to sing kum bye yaw...once we get the Temps under 180 degrees............[/QUOTE]
gre
I was kinda just making a joke but post pics and I will give you some good advice...

I'm doing a res change out as we speak...

And I know a thing or 2 about climate control and ventilation. ..
hear is videos don't know if it uploaded

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

great response OTE="EventHorizan, post: 1852506, member: 76231"]Before long they will die.... they will have walked the green mile and talked to Ole sparky.....

The microphone is to sing kum bye yaw...once we get the Temps under 180 degrees............
gre
hear is videos don't know if it uploaded[/QUOTE]
I believe you may need to refine your video uploading from mp3 to mpeg before it will upload correctly. I could be wrong...

T

tripleb

i hav a 150 hps with inclosed ballast,i use it for clones . it puts out a bit of heat,i think a couple of the 150 watt equiva,floros(curly ones 7.99 or so @ menards,youll get less heat..or cool tube,but in that mall of area heat IS gonna be issue ...sooo you had the right idea...l0l i just read last paragraph,,,,,,,,,,,,,,b3

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

i hav a 150 hps with inclosed ballast,i use it for clones . it puts out a bit of heat,i think a couple of the 150 watt equiva,floros(curly ones 7.99 or so @ menards,youll get less heat..or cool tube,but in that mall of area heat IS gonna be issue ...sooo you had the right idea...l0l i just read last paragraph,,,,,,,,,,,,,,b3
150 watts hps is a lot. I only use 1 52 watt t5.
Does fine. They are rooted now but I moved the cloner off to the side of my hps... I let them veg there for awhile....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Air cooled hood would do the trick, no?
Every fan etc more energy... by the time you get a decent perpetual the power bill has already climbed to where it matters...
So I would abandon vented hoods for t5. And t12 if you needed even more savings!

Latest posts

Top Bottom