Biggest indoor plant youve seen?

• Thread starter Scrogger2190
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Scrogger2190

Scrogger2190

Just curious what the biggest indoor plant anybody has ever seen is? I've got the biggest plant I've ever done indoors in a 4x4 by itself. Just curious how big people have gotten plants indoors. If I ever get outdoor space I wanna go for the world record at some point XD one can dream right? Lol

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

My hydro plant was pretty massive last run, vegged for almost 3 months lol. Super cropped and topped 4 or 5 times atleast and still was over 4 feet tall but was 4 feet by 3.5 feet wide too with mostly flat canopy. Kinda toasted the tallest tops with lights cuz I couldn't raise them any higher. Was probly not a great choice to run sativa with the long veg but live and learn. I could have got it to stay lower probly with lst but oh well lol. Im running indica dominant next time for sure
20210516 230030

TheGreek_978

TheGreek_978

This was my first grow ever, Just topped 3 times and some LST’ing.
F95CA740 1195 493A B8F4 7CC9AA6FA947
Shooting for my 2nd DWC grow now and trying to get her bigger and thicker.

for my second grow I’m letting her veg for a few months with multiple topping and LST and a trellis net when in flower

bighempn

bighempn

Just curious what the biggest indoor plant anybody has ever seen is? I've got the biggest plant I've ever done indoors in a 4x4 by itself. Just curious how big people have gotten plants indoors. If I ever get outdoor space I wanna go for the world record at some point XD one can dream right? Lol
my mother plants( sky walker OG) are about 7-1/2 ft tall and about 4-5 ft wide. Stocks at the bottom are about 2-3” dia. they are giant bush monsters Forsure! There’s about 2-300 tops on each and I have about 6 of them.
I can try to post some pics later. Though I had some but I guess not.

30roll

30roll

Last grow was 3 plants in 10 gal bags in a 4x8.. They were well over 5' and were way to big for the tent.
I ran out of light headroom. The leaves were stressed and I got Nanners on one plant that made seeds..
I learned that those big plants don't get light penetration to the bottom and sides..
I still got a decent harvest, but for the size of the Plants, I should have gotten way more if they got the light they needed.

This grow I went back to 7 gal bags and won't wait so long to flip!

IMG 20210829 144213560 HDR

Bluntsmoke

Bluntsmoke

Probably this in 10 gallon pot of coco. It was fun to watch and do but I'll never relegate my tent to 1 strain or 1 plant again
IMG 20200224 184853597 HDR

PsillyRabbitOG

PsillyRabbitOG

So Silly! I love that pic 4K watts and a (5?) gallon bucket. lol beautiful. I once flowered an Arijans haze for 18 weeks before giving up and turning the whole thing to oil.
How old is that thing? veg and flower? Its not the same thing your asking but I'm currently in the middle of growing a large plant for 120+ days. Started in November and im gonna plant outside in April. (check it out)

Last edited:
Top Bottom