• Start date
  • Tagged users None
dlovejah

dlovejah

Nice Bodhi Monsters. More Soda Bottles.. Blueberry Indoors
P1110575

Wavegem

Wavegem

Wifi x snow lotus?that's one I would be willing to kill for . and even more so after seeing those baseball bat . fucking amazing job Wavegem.

Thanks bro! I got the seeds as a freebie from Santa Cruz dispensary kind peoples, I was real lucky. I made tons of seeds to share, send message. Not to many have that yield with this macro she is really special
IMG 20141217 094717

manicman

manicman

Haha shwag, I remember shwag... Those are some pretty nugs man! Way to go, how'd you luck out with those genetics?;)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
There used to be a growlog by @dankworth with the biggest buds ive seen in it,dr.grinspoon genetics if i remember right but i think it was lost in the server changeover,anyone have those pics saved?
Big buds do not always equate to the best buds though,IME anyways.

True. Grew big bud once. Huge colas but not into airy Whole lotta trimming on that one. Love the size though. Go big !

manicman

manicman

Really pretty colors down in there too! Man every time I get on here and see pics I have to load one up...

dlovejah

dlovejah

Oh man I'm excited for loompas blueberry crosses , they sound delicious! Those are beautiful big buds, is that one plant? What did it yield?
.. Its one plant in a 7 gallon container in organic soil and about eight ,nine ounces,conservatively.Its a cut of BB from Boulder CO. Nice Monsters everyone...

Latest posts

Top Bottom