Biggest pot bust could smoke up all of B.C.

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

Police have made the largest pot bust in the history of British Columbia, finding enough illegal crops to provide everyone in the province with at least one marijuana cigarette.

The bust was made on August 20 on a rural property near the Interior town of 100 Mile House, roughly six hours northeast of Vancouver.

Nearly 15,000 marijuana plants were found in the 23 greenhouses on a property in Bridge Lake, B.C.

Police obtained a search warrant after receiving a tip from the public. The greenhouses were hidden in the hills of the property, many obscured by trees.

RCMP spokesman Const. Craig Douglass says a single crop from the operation uncovered in Bridge Lake last week could produce as many as five million joints.

Six men were arrested on the property and each face possession and trafficking charges. No names are being released at this time.

Police have not said if the men have any previous convictions or were known to them.

Source: http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNe...toric_pot_bust_080826/20080826?hub=TopStories

Biggest pot bust could smoke up all of bc
BC_Bud

BC_Bud

Premium Member
Supporter
What a loss.

I wonder if they were gravity feeding in there. Nice looking set up they had there.

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

yesterday here in holland there was a bust of 65 000
plants in a green house.

C

cdc

ouch that is going to hurt ..i got to say ..that looks alot like shantis setup ...

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank you MG and KG.

That was a huge op.

Where would most of that weed be destined? Coffee shops or export market?

K

Karma Genetics

afther pressing the link on the left site of the screen there is a link saying 1 videofragment. klick that then it starts.

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

Thank you MG and KG.

That was a huge op.

Where would most of that weed be destined? Coffee shops or export market?

export!!!!!!!!! and coffeeshops like check point in maastricht, they sell like 5 kg a day. its incredible, they even have i drive thru.

this setup was extremely large, and it was not their first crop :)

when i first arrived in holland i had a job cutting and making clones in a green house like that, i think it was something like 10 000 plants. i think they have had that place for atleast 5 years or longer and the reason bieng because their is fear nowadays among growers and people wanting to start, 10 years ago everyone was growing and their grannies too.
dark days here in holland....................................

C

Cannalingus

They even produce indoor herb in scandinavia for export to the nethrelands. That's because electricity has ben quite cheap around here, but lately a few viet gangs have been nested up and put out of business.

Ken

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey MG,

It does look like holland and uk are switching places. I mean I doubt we will ever see green houses along the side of the motorways stuffed full of weed.

But from working in a hydroshop, I can tell you that everyone and their grannies are now growing.

We even have OAPs come in to buy equipment to help top up their pensions. What a great idea!

Top Bottom