BIGGEST YIELD YOU'VE SEEN OFF A 2X2 SCROG

• Thread starter zerpalbop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zerpalbop

zerpalbop

trying to do a stealth grow with 2x2 room at only 3 feet of height what can i expect as a yield off a high yielding auto flower with optimum set up including c02 and best light possible.. 1 plant scrog
lmk

Nate_in_AK

Nate_in_AK

Technically biggest because it is also my only harvest so far = 4oz ish. I'm sure others have done much better.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I don't think this is a good "yield" setup.

A foot for the pot.
At least a foot from the lights to the plant if you put the light at the very top.

that leaves you with 1 foot plants. I think you are gonna have to flip to flower at a time most growers would just be getting started with veg. Still damn near seedling stage. And hope for very little stretch. I also think light spectrum will be important to keep the plant little.

A few ounces if you do it perfectly and have the exact right genetics and awesome training?

Any chance you can get a couple more feet in height to work with?

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
trying to do a stealth grow with 2x2 room at only 3 feet of height what can i expect as a yield off a high yielding auto flower with optimum set up including c02 and best light possible.. 1 plant scrog
lmk
Hoping I can get a nice yield out of my 2x2 white widow auto grow. I set this up for my girlfriend but I’ve been basically making sure it’s all running smoothly. The other 2 will be planted outdoors..
611883AF 54C3 4C2D A323 AE6F2D65096B

Waldydogg

Waldydogg

I did I did !!! Lol. Hopefully it will smoke awesome gets you lifted!!

Microstraincollector

Microstraincollector

Fellow 2x2 grower here... I'd thing using photo strains would allow for a quicker flip from veg to flower and using smaller pots to stunt the plants enough to not outgrow your height limits...

Severance

Severance

My space is 2x2, x4 high (actually 650mm x 550mm x 1.2m). My recently finished first grow in it netted 4.29 oz. I can see 6 being reasonably done.

I'm using 2 fabric rectangular pots, 24 liters (6.4 gallon) each, that fit nicely in the space. Plenty of medium to grow in with the medium surface being about 5" above the floor. (I don't have the fabric pots on risers, maybe I should?)

The light is a Migro Aray 2 with a recommended hang height as low as 6" above the canopy, so I can make the most of the limited height.

DSC03231

Top Bottom