Biker Kush Info

• Thread starter Ganjafarmer562
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

Just wanted to say "Great Job" to Everyone at Karma Genetics for putting out sensational strains to the public time and time again. Was able to just try some White OG and it was absolute fire. I recently ordered a pack of Biker Kush beans and was hoping to get some background info on the strain if possible. Ill post a grow log once I pop them. Thanks

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Biker Kush = Hells Angels OG x (Hells Angels OG x SFV OG bx2).. So its the first backcross of the HA OG that Karma's working with. Supposed to be FULL LEMON PINESOL in the taste department and is currently karma's favorite smoke from the new kush line.. I have a pack also on ice im itching to get started. Just need to make some room first. Ill be watching your log 4sho. ~ODB~

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
when will these be available again? I visited a buddies grow op today, and his biker kush had some ridiculously fuel smelling, dense nuggs. Great job with this cross! I need these bad!

2DogWalker

The girl I have about 4 weeks into organic flower straight reeks of og pinesol lemony funk. So triched out, definitely the most excited I have been to smoke a growing plant..karma is killin em out here, big props dude!

Good luck on your grow log, I'll be lurking!

2dw

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Nice, just seen Grods Biker Kush his second run, and it is some frosty, nice yielding dank! I need to swoop these up on the next Bx. Great job again Karma! Can't wait to finally run your gear....

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
How we looking on the next step karma? Cant wait to grab a pack

EVOKE

EVOKE

ya me too its always sold out... please keep us posted really want to have your biker kush in my garden asap... thanks

Top Bottom