Bio Bid Bloom Booster..good Resluts With This Product?

• Thread starter katelyn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
katelyn

katelyn

Anyone have lengthy use of bio bud? Just started running it woth my base nutes maxi series

katelyn

katelyn

Any experince with measuring ppm from run off water outa soil. Took first reading after feeding 1/2 strength veg nutes 1/2 strength flower and 1 teaspoon bio bud.
My ppm reading was 1700. I assume because it was feed water is why it was that high. Feeding water only and testing the run off would give me the accurate ppm of my soil wouldnt it? The run off from the feed water doesnt seem like thats what the ppm of my soil would be?? Anyone that reads any info appreciated if your experienced with this!

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Any experince with measuring ppm from run off water outa soil. Took first reading after feeding 1/2 strength veg nutes 1/2 strength flower and 1 teaspoon bio bud.
My ppm reading was 1700. I assume because it was feed water is why it was that high. Feeding water only and testing the run off would give me the accurate ppm of my soil wouldnt it? The run off from the feed water doesnt seem like thats what the ppm of my soil would be?? Anyone that reads any info appreciated if your experienced with this!

Hi there. I use water no nutes to ph test my run off. I find I rarely need to do it in soil unless I see any issues I'm concerned about. Seamaiden does it by slurry test which is the better test I think. Have a chat with her and see which is for you.

katelyn

katelyn

Hi there. I use water no nutes to ph test my run off. I find I rarely need to do it in soil unless I see any issues I'm concerned about. Seamaiden does it by slurry test which is the better test I think. Have a chat with her and see which is for you.
Will do thanks

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I'm a full organic soil grower. I have changed my watering practices the last 3 grows and iv seen a big difference for the better. I now never water till there's run off unless I need to test ph or ppm if I have any issues. I only water or feed enough to last them approx 24 hrs. Iv not had a single issue since. Before that it seemed there was always something not quite right. I'm in no way advising you to do the same as me. Changing things is sometimes a bad experience but sometimes it's the best thing you will ever do. I think what I'm trying to say is....Sometimes all the info is in front of you but not much help....Sometimes it's a leap of faith in YOURSELF that achieves more. In time you will figure it all out. And there is lots of help on here from people who actually grow weed and not the mouth pieces who don't have a clue but reckon to know it all. Good luck with your growing ( you and your plants :D)

katelyn

katelyn

I'm a full organic soil grower. I have changed my watering practices the last 3 grows and iv seen a big difference for the better. I now never water till there's run off unless I need to test ph or ppm if I have any issues. I only water or feed enough to last them approx 24 hrs. Iv not had a single issue since. Before that it seemed there was always something not quite right. I'm in no way advising you to do the same as me. Changing things is sometimes a bad experience but sometimes it's the best thing you will ever do. I think what I'm trying to say is....Sometimes all the info is in front of you but not much help....Sometimes it's a leap of faith in YOURSELF that achieves more. In time you will figure it all out. And there is lots of help on here from people who actually grow weed and not the mouth pieces who don't have a clue but reckon to know it all. Good luck with your growing ( you and your plants :D)
Thanks for the info. Amd i. Curre tly have 11 plants in 2 gallon pots. And ive been watering very similar to the way you water. I water until i get 1 plate full of runoff amd sponge it off into a pot. Heres a look there asleep. I see no probs i just would like to have somewhat of an idea whats inside my medium lol. And yes i have run into the people that have tryed telling me things differently when ivr experienced it myself haha. Ive had 4 grows in 1 year tgis being the 4th and most legit and also the most successful of my grows!these mostly LST. Gonna be pulling tops down soon

20170127 111253
kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Thanks for the info. Amd i. Curre tly have 11 plants in 2 gallon pots. And ive been watering very similar to the way you water. I water until i get 1 plate full of runoff amd sponge it off into a pot. Heres a look there asleep. I see no probs i just would like to have somewhat of an idea whats inside my medium lol. And yes i have run into the people that have tryed telling me things differently when ivr experienced it myself haha. Ive had 4 grows in 1 year tgis being the 4th and most legit and also the most successful of my grows!these mostly LST. Gonna be pulling tops down soon

Looks great. You have a good mind I think. You want to know things not just copy them. That's the mark of a good gardener. Iv no pics of my current grow. Iv not been on here for quite a while. I should get some at some point. I'm 21 days since flip. I have only 14 girls this time and my hydro set up isn't running at the minute.
What strain or strains are they? Iv currently got money maker and head band...6 of each plus one peyote purple and one alien OG.

katelyn

katelyn

Looks great. You have a good mind I think. You want to know things not just copy them. That's the mark of a good gardener. Iv no pics of my current grow. Iv not been on here for quite a while. I should get some at some point. I'm 21 days since flip. I have only 14 girls this time and my hydro set up isn't running at the minute.
What strain or strains are they? Iv currently got money maker and head band...6 of each plus one peyote purple and one alien OG.
Yes indeed i like to understand whats going on with my girls. Only way u can grow is to understand! Ha. Well ive got mostly blue cookie strain. 9 of those and 3 connie chung. I actually have those 3 in 1 6 gallon pot. There doing great. Just and experiment as to whatvgrowing 3 plants in 1 pot would yield after 40 days veg. Its been 20 days since i flipped. Ill post a few pics just before lights on. All my plants even though vegged together will all be finished at different times. Some have lots of pistols a few have just started to show there sex, but all femenized. But i guess thats what 40 days of vegging gives you because they could have vegged longer before the flip. Looking forward to seeing your garden!

katelyn

katelyn

I actually just recieved a 600w hps with wing reflector and took my 1000w led out. I think 600w of hps should do these perfectly in a 4×4 space?

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Yes indeed i like to understand whats going on with my girls. Only way u can grow is to understand! Ha. Well ive got mostly blue cookie strain. 9 of those and 3 connie chung. I actually have those 3 in 1 6 gallon pot. There doing great. Just and experiment as to whatvgrowing 3 plants in 1 pot would yield after 40 days veg. Its been 20 days since i flipped. Ill post a few pics just before lights on. All my plants even though vegged together will all be finished at different times. Some have lots of pistols a few have just started to show there sex, but all femenized. But i guess thats what 40 days of vegging gives you because they could have vegged longer before the flip. Looking forward to seeing your garden!

Thank you. I'm really looking forward to the 3 in one pot. Now that I'm interested in very much. Iv just took 2 quick pics. I'm in flower and it's dark time so didn't wanna take too many. They are 20 days since flip today.

Screenshot 2017 01 27 16 41 32
Screenshot 2017 01 27 16 41 25
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Better than a thouie, they actually push out more lumens (yeah, I know, but it's still photons).
I haven't found run-off measurements to be helpful, I really do prefer the slurry test. That said, there's no need in my experience to wait hours to get an accurate set of results, a half hour all should be done.

Gather samples from different areas of each pot, mix those together. Add water, 0EC is best, be sure to measure the pH too, enough water to make a loose slurry. Wait 7-10mins, then measure EC and pH.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I actually just recieved a 600w hps with wing reflector and took my 1000w led out. I think 600w of hps should do these perfectly in a 4×4 space?

My tent is 1.4m x 2.8m. I use 3 600w hps but I'm putting in some reptile lights as well next grow for the last 2 weeks of flower to see if it adds anything to my grow.

katelyn

katelyn

Thank you. I'm really looking forward to the 3 in one pot. Now that I'm interested in very much. Iv just took 2 quick pics. I'm in flower and it's dark time so didn't wanna take too many. They are 20 days since flip today.
Ive got 2 plants about equal to what yours look like as far as maturity. Ill update ya on that at 7pm tonight.looking good though!and wow. What does that equal to in square feet. 4×8 or something. I might put my led back in there, trying to achieve the best quality and yield. What ya think?

Last edited:
katelyn

katelyn

Better than a thouie, they actually push out more lumens (yeah, I know, but it's still photons).

I haven't found run-off measurements to be helpful, I really do prefer the slurry test. That said, there's no need in my experience to wait hours to get an accurate set of results, a half hour all should be done.

Gather samples from different areas of each pot, mix those together. Add water, 0EC is best, be sure to measure the pH too, enough water to make a loose slurry. Wait 7-10mins, then measure EC and pH.
I will try this method tonight. Whats ec again? And yes i did some research and decided to go with the 600w over a 400 or 1000. Im gonna rule out testing run off, by the sounds of it no need! Thanks

Last edited:
kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Ive got 2 plants about equal to what yours look like as far as maturity. Ill update ya on that at 7pm tonight.looking good though!and wow. What does that equal to in square feet. 4×8 or something. I might put my led back in there, trying to achieve the best quality and yield. What ya think?

Tent size in feet is about 6ft x 12ft approx. I have no experience in led lights at all so I'm sorry I can't help there. I would love to go up to 1000w hps but I couldn't handle all the heat lol. I don't have lots of money to throw at my grow. Wish I did lol so I try and get by with my little 600 watters. Can't wait to see pics later :D

katelyn

katelyn

And also ive never adjusted my waters ph its at 6.8. Ive now got a kit. I knew it was at 6.8 for the last year and no major problems. So. If my water 6.8 should i drop my feed water down to about 6.2 then water?

Latest posts

Top Bottom