Bio Bid Bloom Booster..good Resluts With This Product?

• Thread starter katelyn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
katelyn

katelyn

Tent size in feet is about 6ft x 12ft approx. I have no experience in led lights at all so I'm sorry I can't help there. I would love to go up to 1000w hps but I couldn't handle all the heat lol. I don't have lots of money to throw at my grow. Wish I did lol so I try and get by with my little 600 watters. Can't wait to see pics later :D
Its all good. Same here. My led was 106 bucks and have used it since sprout and got what you seen in the picture in 40 days veg. The first they will be 60 days from sprout.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Its all good. Same here. My led was 106 bucks and have used it since sprout and got what you seen in the picture in 40 days veg. The first they will be 60 days from sprout.

I am very curious about leds....have you used hps before you got the leds?
What we're the differences if you have? Do you know I can't remember when I popped these beans. I flip when my training is done to how I want it so I don't really count veg days just flip days. The PP and the Alien OG I have left completely natural. No training what so ever. Have u got a grow diary going?

katelyn

katelyn

I am very curious about leds....have you used hps before you got the leds?
What we're the differences if you have? Do you know I can't remember when I popped these beans. I flip when my training is done to how I want it so I don't really count veg days just flip days. The PP and the Alien OG I have left completely natural. No training what so ever. Have u got a grow diary going?
I havent got a diary going on to busy with everday life ha. And i have never used a hps until yesterday. All leds and cfls

katelyn

katelyn

I think im gonna put tje led back in so i can see what they produce for bud together. Hps i know alot of light doesnt get used so all the extra spectrum should make so potent and big hps nugs. Im hoping. Next run after these is gonna be 4 plants and low stress trained to the max to fill every inch of 4×4 space! Its gonna be the shit. Also i was worried about the heat from the hps because the 1k led emmits hardly and heat didnt want to fry it being at the same level as the hps. Also wanted to just have the hps in there a few days. Its about 3 feet above i wana see my bid sites all pop up above the fan leaves. Hoping they will reach for the hps so i dont have to pull em all out of the tent again

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I think im gonna put tje led back in so i can see what they produce for bud together. Hps i know alot of light doesnt get used so all the extra spectrum should make so potent and big hps nugs. Im hoping. Next run after these is gonna be 4 plants and low stress trained to the max to fill every inch of 4×4 space! Its gonna be the shit. Also i was worried about the heat from the hps because the 1k led emmits hardly and heat didnt want to fry it being at the same level as the hps. Also wanted to just have the hps in there a few days. Its about 3 feet above i wana see my bid sites all pop up above the fan leaves. Hoping they will reach for the hps so i dont have to pull em all out of the tent again

Go for it! It's all learning no matter the outcome. I learn best the hard way unfortunately lol so pay no mind to me. Yes I too used to be too busy for grow diaries but my days are quite long and boring now. So the blue cookie? Do you know it's mix? Is it like a blueberry cross cookie or a blue chem x cookie? Iv not heard of that one or maybe I have and iv forgotten lol.
Keep us updated on how the lights work out if you have time. I would love to know the final outcome off the 2 lights together.

katelyn

katelyn

Ya i will let ya know! Should be good! I believe its a cross between girl scout cookie and blue cheese. But not 100%.came from a big supplier of some of maines dispensaries

katelyn

katelyn

Better than a thouie, they actually push out more lumens (yeah, I know, but it's still photons).

I haven't found run-off measurements to be helpful, I really do prefer the slurry test. That said, there's no need in my experience to wait hours to get an accurate set of results, a half hour all should be done.

Gather samples from different areas of each pot, mix those together. Add water, 0EC is best, be sure to measure the pH too, enough water to make a loose slurry. Wait 7-10mins, then measure EC and pH.
Lol ec electric conductivity=ppm. Gotcha now ha!

katelyn

katelyn

Well heres a few shots. Got into the tent little late so just watered amd got outa there ha. Adjusted my feed water to 6.2 ph they are gonna lobe that the ph has ever been touched. Some got the claw cuz my ph was lttle high. Tommorow night they should be praying!

katelyn

katelyn

72 degress 3 inches below the highest top. How lucky is that running a 600w hps and a 1000w led using a small fan pulling cool air in at bottom of tent and and box fan pushing air crossways towards one od the tent windows which is cracked and blows the heat rite out perfectly away from the plants with 64oz juice jug behind it so it doesnt suck up the side of the tent. I assume this thermometer is correct. Ha

20170127 213526
katelyn

katelyn

Iys because this piece of crap test the soil only lol. Amd light intensity

Latest posts

Top Bottom