Bio Bizz All Mix First Grow

• Thread starter iuca
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iuca

iuca

Good day friends, wondering thoughts on the ol Bio bizz all mix.. i am currently on coming to the end of week 4 flower, this is my first grow and all is looking good, i am using the all mix along with fish mix, top max, and bio bloom and bio grow. i have zero complaints using bio bizz.

I have been feeding once a week and a huge 7 or 8 Gal fabric pot since the start (next time ill be transplanting as i had classical overwatering issues right at the start), ive given no nut breaks just nut feeding with every water up until beginning of week four just thought a water break would be good.
Would love to see a natural fade out with these gals, Bio Bizz all mix says it has enough nuts for 7or so weeks. wondered if the soil had enough in her to see her thru? or should i carry on feeding and just flush out the last few weeks ?

Also ive been using a scrog net and not defoliated for 3 weeks, it is thick in there, is it too late to give it a bit of a strip back in there?

Really appreciate your time people !

Loads of Love too you

elduderito

elduderito

I wouldn't remove too aggressively after day 21 of flower - a few fan leaves here and there but nothing drastic... definitely looking good.

FYI biobizz recommends using fish mix in veg stage but switching to 'bio grow' in flower - definitely shouldn't be using both at full strength as they are pretty much interchangeable... have you been following their schedule?

( https://www.biobizz.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Nutrient-Schedule-EN-2020.pdf )

whatever you're doing seems to be working great, - everything looks real lush and healthy... looks like you've got one plant that stretched up higher than the rest - if possible find some buckets or something to raise the other pots to even out your canopy.... I would continue feeding as per biobizz schedule (increasing topmax gradually in week 6-7) ... plan to flush based on your observations (and help from forum) as going by breeder flowering time alone can often be a bit early - when you think it's pretty darn close - feed plain water for 7-10 days...

Top Bottom