Bio Bizz Alternative

• Thread starter Hippogator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hippogator

Hippogator

Hey y'all,

I am a BioBizz guy. I have tried a lot of products; I've done multiple synth lines and a couple "organic" lines and I've even tried using a combination of synth and organic. For me, when used correctly, nothing beats BioBizz for creating excellent flower.

However, Lately I have not been very happy with BioBizz. Their formula for the Bio-Grow has changed drastically in sight, smell, feel, and effectiveness. Bio-Grow just last year was thick and goopy, with an NPK of 3-0-7 (NA). Now it is very watery and with an NPK of 3-0-8...a change they made unnanounced and I can receive literally ZERO feedback on (from BioBizz). At first I thought I was receiving bottles that had been tampered with and returned a few to Amazon. Upon checking in with buddies in different states, they were reporting the same odd "watery" BioGrow.

My thoughts are that as recreational cannabis becomes more popular and the dramatic explosion of high quality smokable hemp took off last year, they could not meet demand and began to cut their product a bit to meet that demand.

I like growing organic and I like using BioBizz, but I'm thinking I will need to switch to something else for the time being. I was wondering if anyone on here had any suggestions for a comparable product to BioBizz? I'm really looking for a liquid line that is fully organic.

Thanks

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Your UK correct?

specifify this in your post might help get responses.

bobby.digital

bobby.digital

Have you seen the new organic line from Growth Science Nutrients?

Growth Science Nutrients Organic Line

My personal favorite is Elevation Organics and it's all CDFA registered, except for their Ca/Mg. Otherwise, General Organics and Vegamatrix are probably the closest to BioBizz as far as formulation, but neither is fully organic.

BioBizz is good stuff and hard to beat when used correctly. Sucks to hear it's not performing as well as it used to. I don't want to post it here, but I have direct contact info for their US sales rep if you're interested.

tturchi23

tturchi23

Hey y'all,

I am a BioBizz guy. I have tried a lot of products; I've done multiple synth lines and a couple "organic" lines and I've even tried using a combination of synth and organic. For me, when used correctly, nothing beats BioBizz for creating excellent flower.

However, Lately I have not been very happy with BioBizz. Their formula for the Bio-Grow has changed drastically in sight, smell, feel, and effectiveness. Bio-Grow just last year was thick and goopy, with an NPK of 3-0-7 (NA). Now it is very watery and with an NPK of 3-0-8...a change they made unnanounced and I can receive literally ZERO feedback on (from BioBizz). At first I thought I was receiving bottles that had been tampered with and returned a few to Amazon. Upon checking in with buddies in different states, they were reporting the same odd "watery" BioGrow.

My thoughts are that as recreational cannabis becomes more popular and the dramatic explosion of high quality smokable hemp took off last year, they could not meet demand and began to cut their product a bit to meet that demand.

I like growing organic and I like using BioBizz, but I'm thinking I will need to switch to something else for the time being. I was wondering if anyone on here had any suggestions for a comparable product to BioBizz? I'm really looking for a liquid line that is fully organic.

Thanks
Have you found another nutrient line yet or still using biobizz?

K

KK26

If in the UK as I think, Buddhas Tree Organicus all in one veg and bloom.

It is very good and I've tried most throughout the decades

King_Cannabis

King_Cannabis

Hello,

If you are in the UK and/or in Europe, go with Plagron's Alga series (Alga Grow & Alga Bloom) or Canna's Bio line, which is Bio Grow & Bio Bloom. Both are great organic NPKs. Canna's both Bio Rhizotonic and Bio Boost are awesome. Plagron's Sugar Royal too is an amazing organic booster, which I always combine with Canna's Bio Boost. If you are in the states, Nectar for the Gods should be your choice.

Hey y'all,

Thanks

GREEN GURNER

GREEN GURNER

I've been getting good quality & quantity with advanced nutrients organic bloom igauna with reno's kelp n terpanator plus real grower recharge you can get it all from Amazon & ebay

elduderito

elduderito

The bio grow I have in europe is 4-3-6

When I opened the Bioheaven for the first time (I've used biobizz only a few times a year) it smelled very familiar - like I had smelled it before in other liquid nutrients (other biobizz products perhaps?)

Latest posts

Top Bottom