Bio Bizz

• Thread starter dorjewright
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dorjewright

dorjewright

Would like to hear from anyone with experience with this line. I have been using EJ for a while now and would like to do a side by side with my new grow of super lemon haze. Want to be as organic as possible. I get good yeld and great smell with the EJ but not such great taste although that could be my water. If I go to RO, EJ wont work well so looking for a compatable organic line of nutes.

kasperian

kasperian

I'm having a run with the full Canna Bio range this round. if I can get a RO unit that be grand.
I've tried Bio Bizz nutes and highly recommend them for taste and flavour,the Algmic is great stuff. They have to be stored well and used quickly,as you know organic nutes go off quick.

waayne

waayne

I've used Bio Bizz in the past and had good success with it.......I particularly liked their Fish Mix
Most of the time I prefer to use Age Old if I need to use a bottled nutrient........
Of all the bottled organic nutrients I've used indoors, Earth Juice was the least impressive.....

Good luck looking for a replacement dorjewright.
You might want to consider brewing ACT,if you want good yield and top quality with organics.....

dorjewright

dorjewright

MakinGoo what feeding schedule u using and do u also use ACTs? I'm using Amazon Bloom for soil. Tried a comparison between that and Roots last grow - the plant roots were 3 or 4 times the size in the AB.
Also u using their full line?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

MakinGoo what feeding schedule u using and do u also use ACTs? I'm using Amazon Bloom for soil. Tried a comparison between that and Roots last grow - the plant roots were 3 or 4 times the size in the AB.
Also u using their full line?
No I don't use the full line only the Bio Bizz base>> BioGro (Fish mix) & BioBloom.. The roots 707 covers the veg cycle but I got the BioGro juss incase I need a extra boost on "N"

Yes I use ACT tea every other watering>> feed,tea,feed,tea.. I don't follow a feeding schedule

M

mcpuffin

You don't need both Fish mix & BioGrow, they are interchangable. Might consider using Alagmic if you're not using CalMag as well...All in all the Bizz is prob the best of bottled nutients, but one of the pricest.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

You don't need both Fish mix & BioGrow, they are interchangable. Might consider using Alagmic if you're not using CalMag as well...All in all the Bizz is prob the best of bottled nutients, but one of the pricest.
My bad I worded that wrong I was calling the fish mix Bio-Gro I didn't know they were different products.. I only have 2 bottles my (grow) bottle is the fish mix & my (bloom) bottle is the Bio-Bloom

Also I don't know this nute line very well & was told 2 use Cal-Mag so I'm using 5ml per gal calmag.. I got a few Lil free samples of Alagamic I need 2 use..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
My bad I worded that wrong I was calling the fish mix Bio-Gro I didn't know they were different products.. I only have 2 bottles my (grow) bottle is the fish mix & my (bloom) bottle is the Bio-Bloom

Also I don't know this nute line very well & was told 2 use Cal-Mag so I'm using 5ml per gal calmag.. I got a few Lil free samples of Alagamic I need 2 use..
I use Bio Bizz Bio Bloom for the last 2-3 weeks roughly, I don't care for it for bud setting but it is clean and mixes 100% with no junk at the bottom of a bucket...

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

How does the Bio Bloom hold up in the res over time? I would imagine the ph drifts up pretty good with air. Is it just a mix and feed?

Top Bottom