Bio Bizz

• Thread starter Gilly420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gilly420

Gilly420

Hey just started using biobizz in my first grow, first grow any body got any tips about it? First feed of rout juice and bio grow on first day of veg

E 13

E 13

I ran bio bizz for several grows. It is very good, but on the expensive side. Actually, the GH General Organics line is almost a carbon copy of bio bizz, and much less expensive. The main difference I found is the beet sugar based grow and fish mix. You can replace everything else. Not bashing bio bizz at all just sharing my experience. My 2 cents good luck.

Gilly420

Gilly420

hey gilly i just swapped to biobizz for the first time im very happy with them...there feeding chart is a little on the strong side
Thanks a lot peeps just wanted to see what people thoughts were on it this is my first grow, and it's second day of feed and their looking healthy and happy

cannakis

cannakis

I ran bio bizz for several grows. It is very good, but on the expensive side. Actually, the GH General Organics line is almost a carbon copy of bio bizz, and much less expensive. The main difference I found is the beet sugar based grow and fish mix. You can replace everything else. Not bashing bio bizz at all just sharing my experience. My 2 cents good luck.
Interesting you say that, GH GO is actually GH trying to Mimick BioBizz because they stopped sending GH barrels to bottle.

And actually GH GO is Not the same at all in my experience.

Top Bottom