Bio-Canna Info

• Thread starter technition
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

technition

greetings, just wondering if anyone has had some experience with the bio-canna line. If so, please let me know how things worked out, Thanks Tech.

hotRod

hotRod

just started using it
great quality and easy to use
LOVE IT so far
I will updated after harvest

K

Karma Genetics

I have been running bio canna, for more then 2 years now. Its what i used for the Cup winners, that says enouf, also its verry easy in use. (dont use PH- and stuff with it )

FaderVader

FaderVader

Its great!_! although ive found best results with hitting some extra strength home made tea high in N also in week 3 and 5. Some genetics seem to urn for some more N with bio line.

hotRod

hotRod

thanks Robotchicken
thats great to know
-Lots of money to be made in the nutes biz
and its good to know you get a great product for your money

T

technition

Thanks for the responses, looking forward to using the line. I will definitely post my results. Tech

hotRod

hotRod

RC
thank you for the quick response
Yea I really love this line
My first harvest is soon
(dj short Moondawg X the white)

My best resin production and the buds
are thick, dank and tilting the whole plant

It is looking so good I can't believe it

:passingjoint: :passingjoint:

J

jcash

hey fader vader heard u mention using more nitrogen in your tea during wks 3and 5 of flowering; I make my tea with myanmycrozime(humbolt nutes) and mollases bubbled for 3-5 days do this once a week through veg til wk. 5 of flower . Can I add 1tblspoon of big bloom per gal for more nitrogen? my fan leaves r starting to turn yellow on plants? what do u use?

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

I have been running bio canna, for more then 2 years now. Its what i used for the Cup winners, that says enouf, also its verry easy in use. (dont use PH- and stuff with it )

I just purchased the entire line and im very excited to try it out this next run.. Im growing Raskals OG and this strain is a definite Cal Mag eater.. Is it possible to continue to use Botanicares Cal Mag in conjunction with BIO Canna's line up? or will it interfere with the organics?

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Any Bio Canna heads out there that can offer some info?

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Hell yeah bro what would you like to know? And yes can use botanicare cal-mag with this, I have before with R/O water. I use Cal-Max now cause that cal-mag from botanicare can go bad on you. You will be very happy with the final results of this line. A taste like no other bottle nute...

C

CALIPURP

WOWgus thanx for the info been in the middle on foxfarm or botinacare robot chickin great work ...PEACE

justiceman

justiceman

Hell I may have to try out bio canna in the near future. I read on a brochure that you do not need to acidify the mix(lower ph) however it does not state weather you have to raise the ph or not. So do you raise the ph or leave it alone no matter what? Do you guy's usually use it with the bio terra plus soil or do you just use something else? I am probably going to try out PBP in pure coco next run, but I am also considering bio canna now. I assume that it can be run with straight coco.

K

Karma Genetics

You dont need to PH the bio canna. It does it itself great. It's a soil fert tho, i doubt its perfect for coco.

G

GreenSociety

Bio-Canna is an excellent line of products to use. The plants are always very aromatic and colorful. Just make sure you mix it up very good before watering.

purpleberry

purpleberry

Ive been very undecided if i want to go back to canna coco or keep using the bio canna,. Either way the PH does stay in check by it self. I think the bio is better tasting, The coco might get better yeilds. I messing around with other products now, but ive been with canna since the start and they rock.

t.o.med

t.o.med

i found i had to ph with the canna terra proffessional plus. the canna bio plus i didnt. they have a few diifferrent types of soil with similar names make sure you know wich one you have and whats in it.

400  16242
Cannprofessionalsoil  06638
Top Bottom