Bio Diesel, do i need ALL the products listed on feed chart?

• Thread starter carlosspicyweiner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

carlosspicyweiner

Hi all, found this forum in my frantic breakout about not having all the stuff I need (thought I did... woops)

So just turned my ladies amd it's been about 48 hours of dry off thus far and it's about feed time soon, but when I mixed up the nutes I realised I didn't have 3 of the products system.

Now to di this batch of nutes im ginna need approx of each below for the first weeks nutrients.

Supernatural 50mls
Aloevate 250mls
Bio one 50mls

Now im unsure about what is what but I was wondering as I've been told the bio one not necessary, but if the other 2 are not really needed or if I can get away with 2 or 3 days without them im the feed the add them in?

Bio diesel do i need all the products listed on feed chart
Z

Zill

Carl,

I never use any product a manufacturer attempts to mask or hide components. Honestly, WTF is Alovate. Wait, let me guess. These clowns have determined that the introduction of aloe somehow benefits a plant.

Newty

Newty

Carl,

I never use any product a manufacturer attempts to mask or hide components. Honestly, WTF is Alovate. Wait, let me guess. These clowns have determined that the introduction of aloe somehow benefits a plant.
Actually aloe they say is good for roots. Lots of people clone with it as well. Aloe is packed with good stuff.

As far as if the same is true in the flowering stage in a supplement that gets mixed with water, who knows but as a foliar spray I hear good things.

Last edited:
C

carlosspicyweiner

Actually aloe they say is good for roots. Lots of people clone with it as well. Aloe is packed with good stuff.

As far as if the same is true in the flowering stage in a supplement that gets mixed with water, who knows but as a foliar spray I hear good things.
It's fantastic. I just can't get any for a few days same with the other 2 and I switched em

Z

Zill

Newly,

The main component in aloe Vera are gummy long chain polysaccharide molecules (polysaccharide - a polymer typically composed of linked 6 carbon sugars). These things can have MW approaching 8 million or more. Typically the polysaccharides are linked six carbon sugars but some are more complex than others, such as chitan. Bacteria cloak themselves in their polysaccharides.

Anyway,
Aloe Vera gummy polysaccharides have a half life of a quark in the soil. Instantly eaten.

Newty

Newty

Newly,

The main component in aloe Vera are gummy long chain polysaccharide molecules (polysaccharide - a polymer typically composed of linked 6 carbon sugars). These things can have MW approaching 8 million or more. Typically the polysaccharides are linked six carbon sugars but some are more complex than others, such as chitan. Bacteria cloak themselves in their polysaccharides.

Anyway,
Aloe Vera gummy polysaccharides have a half life of a quark in the soil. Instantly eaten.
I don't have experience with it in use in cannabis, that's why I said as a a supplement that gets mixed with water who knows.

It's been being used in cloning agents and foliar sprays with results for quite some time.

I wasn't trying to come off the wrong way if that's what you thought.

Thanks for the info, I grow Aloe plants.

Z

Zill

Heck no Newty.

I have some experience and sometimes I attempt to point out the snake oil claims. There are loads of SO claims. It sort of pisses me off because this hobby is not inexpensive. But it can be kept simple.

Al good!

Thanks,
Zill.

C

carlosspicyweiner

Heck no Newty.

I have some experience and sometimes I attempt to point out the snake oil claims. There are loads of SO claims. It sort of pisses me off because this hobby is not inexpensive. But it can be kept simple.

Al good!

Thanks,
Zill.
So,is there an alternative I can substitute for the aloevate, supernatural and the bio one??

Being my first time I'd like to try follow the process as closely as possible, understand if nothing is available to substitute just thought I'd ask...

C

carlosspicyweiner

So,is there an alternative I can substitute for the aloevate, supernatural and the bio one??

Being my first time I'd like to try follow the process as closely as possible, understand if nothing is available to substitute just thought I'd ask...
I also apologise if I come off as anything but inquisitive, not the intention.

Newty

Newty

I read up on the Aloevate and it doesn't look like it needs to be part of the feed schedule, they say it can be added to any nutrient brand feed schedule so it's an optional supplement rather then a required one.
They even say if you do choose to use it to stop using 3-4 weeks before harvest.

I'll read up on the others you asked about and let you know what I think, I'm sure someone else will probably chime in as well.

C

carlosspicyweiner

I read up on the Aloevate and it doesn't look like it needs to be part of the feed schedule, they say it can be added to any nutrient brand feed schedule so it's an optional supplement rather then a required one.
They even say if you do choose to use it to stop using 3-4 weeks before harvest.

I'll read up on the others you asked about and let you know what I think, I'm sure someone else will probably chime in as well.
Thank you so much. (Sorry if it seems lazy I've hyperfocused on this for 12 hrs now [ADHD it's a wonderful drug, especially when u add autism. And anxiety] and I couldn't find anything other then buy this buy that etc)

Or the other info I found was people talking about it in regard to other produxts

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Thank you so much. (Sorry if it seems lazy I've hyperfocused on this for 12 hrs now [ADHD it's a wonderful drug, especially when u add autism. And anxiety] and I couldn't find anything other then buy this buy that etc)

Or the other info I found was people talking about it in regard to other produxts
It’s exhausting all the regiments and dos and donts : ) just fallow the folks here advice and you’ll get through it. I get wanting to fallow a step by step but if someone here says its not necessary, its not necessary : ) if you want to do it anyways its your grow so do it. But if someone here says “dont do that”, I would definitely listen to that advice. Im very new to all the ins and outs of indoor and some aspects of growing in general, so take what im saying with a grain of salt. I just know the fine folks on the farm will steer you in the absolute right direction. Thats my advice : ) also try not to stress too much, I was a mess at the beginning and some of the members reassured me things would work out, and have fun with it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom