Bio dome kush 2

Bio dome kush 3

Bio dome kush 4

Bio dome kush 5

Bio dome kush 6

Bio dome kush 7

H

happy b

Very nice looking plant . do you know the lineage of this star Lord?

StarLord

StarLord

No not at all ....I had a buch of random seeds a friend givin me from trees he smoked and did not grow so seeds came from dry bud n gave them to me when I first started to grow and only one seed.worked out of 20 bc.he.said seeds are old from past 5 years anyway the one that worked I named Bio.Dome.Kuah and got lucky took.a.few cuttinga bc honestly have not seen anythin.like this and names.it bio dome.kush after movie bio dome remeber they were tryin to grow weed in the bio dome n then they did wen leader left an was goin to call it.purple sticky punch what pauly shore calls the plant when waterin it lol so called it bio dome kush

StarLord

StarLord

@happy b and my bad my bro literally just told me the seeds were 20 years old not 5 makes senses why one seed worked but got lucky

Also.what it looks in the picture is really really how it looks in real life no.bull all the colora are real not tamper wit at all man....but so so happy I.have.the.cut.lol

H

happy b

You can tell the colors real . its kinda obvious wen a bud pic has had color added or tampered with . I don't know why people do that,the color won't get us more high,but a nice colorful plant like this one is always nice to see . and 20 year old seeds?pity you didn't get a male . you could maybe use a male from another strain and use that to cross to your bdk then select a male from that offspring that leans more toward the bdk to cross back to the original bdk cut and just do that 3/4 times and youl have seeds that will have more or less the same genetix as the 20 year old seeds you had in first place . although there will be plenty of different phenos from those seeds . it would b a fun project.

Latest posts

Top Bottom