Bio Grow & Bio Bloom.

• Thread starter newbie1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
newbie1

newbie1

Hi folks I was wondering if any one familiar with Bio biz products could help me please. On the bottle it says the Bio Bloom is a stand alone fert, yet ive heard some say that you need also continue to add the Bio Grow. However it seems to me that it has a lot of N, Is it correct i need to continue with both or do i cut the bio grow out when in flower. I am also adding calmag 1ml per ltr that also contains some N. I am growing in soil 50 % - 50% perlite. Under 600 watt dual spectrum bulb. Many thanks :)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hi folks I was wondering if any one familiar with Bio biz products could help me please. On the bottle it says the Bio Bloom is a stand alone fert, yet ive heard some say that you need also continue to add the Bio Grow. However it seems to me that it has a lot of N, Is it correct i need to continue with both or do i cut the bio grow out when in flower. I am also adding calmag 1ml per ltr that also contains some N. I am growing in soil 50 % - 50% perlite. Under 600 watt dual spectrum bulb. Many thanks :)
never used the product,but i would use grow for veg and bloom for flower,you can manipulete the plant first 2 weeks of flower with continued use of the grow,helps with the stretch,hope this helps

newbie1

newbie1

never used the product,but i would use grow for veg and bloom for flower,you can manipulete the plant first 2 weeks of flower with continued use of the grow,helps with the stretch,hope this helps
Thanks Oldskol :-) very helpful :-)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thanks Oldskol :) very helpful :)
tell you something i do and always work reguardless of others saying bullshit,,but 2 weeks before i flip to flower i use bloom nutrients and first 2 weeks of flower veg nutrients,,now with this being new to you and never using nutrients,,them bottles give you a recomendation feed schedule,,split what they say in half and start there,work your way up to there recomendation,when you get a slight tip burn ,back off a cunt hair,and your golden bro

newbie1

newbie1

tell you something i do and always work reguardless of others saying bullshit,,but 2 weeks before i flip to flower i use bloom nutrients and first 2 weeks of flower veg nutrients,,now with this being new to you and never using nutrients,,them bottles give you a recomendation feed schedule,,split what they say in half and start there,work your way up to there recomendation,when you get a slight tip burn ,back off a cunt hair,and your golden bro
It Says on bottle 2 - 4 ml per ltr, im using 2 ml and 1 ml per ltr of cal mag. Was'nt too sure about cal mag in soil, especially as the bio is organic, but 1 of my plants were very light in colour, almost a golden colour, but after 2 doses of cal mag it went a beautiful shade of dark green. The others look really healthy also. I am going to take your advice and try the same schedule that you recommend. Do you use the biogrow and bloom together 2 weeks before and during flower ? Many thanks for your help Oldskol4ever. What a great site this is, especially for beginners like myself :-)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

It Says on bottle 2 - 4 ml per ltr, im using 2 ml and 1 ml per ltr of cal mag. Was'nt too sure about cal mag in soil, especially as the bio is organic, but 1 of my plants were very light in colour, almost a golden colour, but after 2 doses of cal mag it went a beautiful shade of dark green. The others look really healthy also. I am going to take your advice and try the same schedule that you recommend. Do you use the biogrow and bloom together 2 weeks before and during flower ? Many thanks for your help Oldskol4ever. What a great site this is, especially for beginners like myself :)
no i use the veg to i get 2 weeks from flipping lights, 2 weeks before flip feed them bloom nutes ,when i flipp them i use the veg nutes 2 weeks and then bloom,,

Top Bottom