Bioag Humix & Silica

• Thread starter Kygiacomo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

has anyone here used this new product from Bioag? i just now ordered 300 grams of it since i been looking for something to replace protekt watering it into the rootzone and what could be better humix acid and silica in one! everthing else that i have used from Bioag has been superior to everthing else. just wanted to know ur guys thoughts on this

BioAg Humic and Silica Powder
$13.00 100 gram-free shipping
$20 300 gram-free shipping
$50.00 1kilogram-free shipping

john martin

john martin

"Use at 1/4 teaspoon (1 Gram) per gallon of water. "

Looks very, very interesting!

( )

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

What is the silica source?
im not sure Mj i havent got the order yet. i figured it was from bioag so it must be good lol thats purely speculation though just bc i know how well the ful-power,ful-humix,tm-7 and cyctoplus works. i did speak with Jeremy from buildasoil and he said that it could replace protekt in terms of watering into the soil.

MJ Indicator

MJ Indicator

Fascinating, I don't see a silica powder on the bioag site. I wouldn't be surprised if they are using buildasoil to test market new product, if Jeremy is looking for marketshare in regards to Pro-tekt then it would make sense to ramp via buildasoil then push for status once growers have accepted and provided positive results.

As much as I like and support the BioAg family, I also favor leonardite and rice hull ash. I wouldn't be surprised if their powder silica source is micronized rice husk and if that's the case then no it won't replace Pro-tekt.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Fascinating, I don't see a silica powder on the bioag site. I wouldn't be surprised if they are using buildasoil to test market new product, if Jeremy is looking for marketshare in regards to Pro-tekt then it would make sense to ramp via buildasoil then push for status once growers have accepted and provided positive results.

As much as I like and support the BioAg family, I also favor leonardite and rice hull ash. I wouldn't be surprised if their powder silica source is micronized rice husk and if that's the case then no it won't replace Pro-tekt.
ya i looked at bioag site as well and didnt see it and figured they are using BAS as a outlet to communicate the results back to them. rice hulls and basalt is working great for silica source for me. i will always use a liquid silica such as protekt or armour si bc i use it to emulsify the neem oil as part of my IPM. im gonna try Armour Si next since its about the same price as protekt but with 2.2% more silica

MJ Indicator

MJ Indicator

I'd be interested in results of a neem emulsification using something like the yellow bottle Bloom Silica.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

I'd be interested in results of a neem emulsification using something like the yellow bottle Bloom Silica.
yes i would as well,if u come across it somewhere please share here and i will do the same. i love learning new things and im always open to something better to put in the ole tool box

50YardLine

50YardLine

I use and really like this product. I switch between this and TM-7 I think it's called. I like to get my micro's and my silica, and these products are made from very high quality inputs. I highly recommend this product. Plants really respond.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

I use and really like this product. I switch between this and TM-7 I think it's called. I like to get my micro's and my silica, and these products are made from very high quality inputs. I highly recommend this product. Plants really respond.
ive not tried the Tm-7 yet but its next to buy on my list to do like u and switch each week

50YardLine

50YardLine

I apply twice a month. It can be easy to over due. Once with the tm-7, then two weeks later with the silica. Been working great.

Top Bottom