Biobizz All Mix

• Thread starter Harry munk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Harry munk

Harry munk

Hello all am kinda new to growing so thought I would reach out for some advice, I currently have 8 plants on the go (all barneys blue cheese fem) 4x canna terra range ( vega, flore, rhizotyonic,boost and pk but will not be using pk until 2 weeks before harvest + plus 4x Biobizz range(grow,bloom,topmax,and heaven, they have now been in flower for 1week 6 days after being vegged for 3weeks and 2days I have not been having any problem except a tiny bit of what I would say is nute burn but I have cut back on nutes and seemed to have cleared up. The terra seems to be doing fine with a fast growth rate still no visible signs of Sex but I am happy with the growth rate nun the less but with the Biobizz (all mix) I seem to be having problem of what I would say is nitrogen toxiaty plant leafs seems to be a darker shade of green and tips of leafs are skinny and starting to point down not on all but in random places I have not had any yellowing or dying leaves as of yet but all in all they are no where near growing as fast as the ones in the terra range and the terra seems to be more of a lighter colour of green (whereabouts it should be) , now with the Biobizz range you use the grow and bloom inline with each over throughout the grow and it says on there growing chart and this is what I am going off for feeding schedule for my plants but I have read that in flower plants will not need as much as a nitrogen intake and maybe I am given them to much N in flowering witch could be the cause of the slow growth and skinny bending down tips on my plants and if this is the case should I cut back on the how much grow I am giving them if anyone could give me any information on this topic it would be highly appreciated as I am still fairly new to the game thanks in advance and peace to all my fellow stoners

RG420

RG420

Yes mate biobizz allmix is quite hot in nutes anyway and after been potted up won't need feeding for 3-4 weeks, and yes drop the grow and run the bloom as you are.
From when I grew in biobizz if I remember (was a long time now ) I didn't use grow at all through flower just bloom, and if N was needed I would use there fishmix which is a very good product indeed!
Now I use there light mix and even still don't need to add any grow through veg or flower, but I use Plant Magics Old Timers organic range with very good success.

Harry munk

Harry munk

i did sort of think so as I have been feeding since first few leafs grew through at a low ratio I also transplanted 1 week before I switch to 12/12 so the new soil would of had nutes in aswel I did already have this information but just ended up going off bios grow schedule which tells you to feed as soon they have produced there first leafs I would like to say thanks rg420 as you have pointed more in the right direction also few pics below I no not the best picture bottom 1 has burnt fan leaf due to growing and touching radiater and not catching in time but I'm a bit concerned about size as they been in veg for just ova 3 weeks and flowering now for 2 thanks again for taken the time out

RG420

RG420

They don't look to bad bro, bit behind for 2 weeks into flower but not the end of the world man, if I was you I would give 1 or 2 feeds of straight water and then take it from there.
But as it stands No need for bloom nutes yet! Start a diary bro you will get tones of help along the way! :)

Harry munk

Harry munk

Sorry might sound silly as I am new to this but how do I start a diary

Harry munk

Harry munk

any info on what this could be please I would say nute burnt but no sure

Harry munk

Harry munk

Felt rude not to update with finish product had a couple problems towards end (heat spike) also some top colers started to get bud rot due to high humidity which quickly solved with dehumidifier cut away affected buds also cut back inch down from were it had formed which stopped the spread was suprised because one of the the plant I thought was a cheese ended up to be a tangie not to sure how but must of got mixed up along the way some how which may sound silly because they are to completely different strains but as soon as I chopped down and smelt I could tell straight away that this was no cheese to be honest one of best smokes I have had all year so was really pleased just a shame I didn't do more now lol some pics to follow

Top Bottom