Biobizz Bizness

• Thread starter Onetwothree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Onetwothree

Onetwothree

Hello Hivemind!! So I have been doing a bunch of research and while this may be premature (I'm about a month away from harvest on my first grow) I'm planning my second grow and want to go with organic nutes. I'm eventually going to up my game and make my own super soil and feed with teas, but....baby steps, so for my second grow, organic nutrients only is my goal.

I'm on my first grow and things are going really well using the fox farms trio, but I'd really like to challenge myself and see what I can do by going organic. I honestly don't believe in eating only organic from the supermarket, since organic has become a buzzword and has been co opted by big business,but for my own personal use, I can see the benefits.

So long story short, I'm really leaning towards the biobizz line and here's my question....if I get the grow, bloom, and top max, would that cover me as far as all my micro nutrients go? I'll be planting in FFOF.

I've read all the biobizz threads on here, but would love to have some dialogue with people who have/are using it that could give me pointers on any amendments I might need. I'm open to start trying to brew some teas, but was hoping to get a few more grows under my belt before relying too heavily on teas and super soil, although that is my ultimate goal.

Anyway, much love to you all and thanks for any help and direction.

H

happy b

It really depends on the strain.you may need some cal/mag.or not.as i say strain dependant.
i use bio bizz.its good stuff.
iv never used ff soil.heard its always full o beasties.i use canna pro plus or terra proffessional soil.

Latest posts

Top Bottom