Biobizz CALMAG folier spray feed

• Thread starter Clairesquared
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Does anyone know if Biobizz CALMAG can be used as a folier spray please? If so what mix ratio and how often can it be sprayed. Thanks!
its most probably ok if your not in flower, maybe check on there site it should say on the cal mag description. whats wrong with the plants do they need cal mag at all?

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

probably don’t need it, i’m guessing light stress haha,..
yeh ive seen alot of it lately with led nick, its certainly plays a part looking like a cal and mag problem when sometimes its too much light intensity.👍 if nutrient levels are in check though ive noticed they can handle more light, without the problem.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

I agree, seems that there's a lot of light stress on this forum.

If I need to diagnose my own plants, light intensity and height is the first place I start.
yeh alot i think is to much light intensity/ light stress, which is different to heat stress, heat stress happens from temps building up a heat spot creating the stress, where to much light intensity/ light stress looks similar. but happens from to much lumens / light intensity. a good thing to do is adjust the light accordingly as the plant grows.👍

C

Clairesquared

Hi there, thanks for the replies!
So I've got a 600w led, but it's been ramped up gradually throughout the journey and I'm still only at 75%. My light is over a meter from the canopy.

I thought CaLmag as there is yellowing on the outer parts of each fan leaf. The inners of the leaf are greener. I started adding CaLmag to the water feed mix and after a week or so it stopped the issue and the new growth is looking good again. That's why I assumed it but open to anything else of course.

I simply wondered if a spray would hekp. There's nothing on the bottle, website it their feed charts. I even emailed but no reply at Biobizz

Thanks

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

So I've got a 600w led, but it's been ramped up gradually throughout the journey and I'm still only at 75%. My light is over a meter from the canopy.

I thought CaLmag as there is yellowing on the outer parts of each fan leaf. The inners of the leaf are greener. I started adding CaLmag to the water feed mix and after a week or so it stopped the issue and the new growth is looking good again. That's why I assumed it but open to anything else of course.

I simply wondered if a spray would hekp. There's nothing on the bottle, website it their feed charts. I even emailed but no reply at Biobizz

Thanks
could you get a pic up of the full plant, sure someone on the farm will help out im not so clued up with led. if you started to add cal mag to the water and it fixed it you should be good to keep doing the same.

Newty

Newty

Thanks

Are the leaf/leaf tips curling up?

My led lights don't see over 40% in veg

Top Bottom